Can anyone suggest a hotel in the La Latina area of Madrid? Staying there one night for my son's 18th birthday! I want it to be amazing! Thanks!
Hotel in La Latina?
- 1 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 2 I'd like to visit Sicily
- 3 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 4 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 5 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 6 Retirement Vacation
- 7 Planning my days in Paris
- 8 UK flexipass best option?
- 9 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 10 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 11 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 12 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 13 If your passport is stuck in Charleston
- 14 Tour-Free Travel
- 15 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 16 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 17 London Evening Activity
- 18 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 19 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 20 Car Rental recommendations (Heathrow and Gatwick) ?
- 21 Austria - Salzburg to Vienna (Train and Boat)
- 22 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 23 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 24 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 25 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas