We’re looking for a hotel in Florence for two nights next April – something around 120 euro per night. Somewhere between the railway station and the Duomo.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 2 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 3 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 4 Sachsenhausen?
- 5 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 6 Road tripping: Isle of Skye to London
- 7 Rome to Portofino -
- 8 Sim Card
- 9 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 10 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 11 3 Days in Paris.. what are the "must sees"?
- 12 12 Days in Italy
- 13 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 14 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 15 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 16 River Boat Cruise
- 17 student in denmark
- 18 Poland in September
- 19 Looking for advice on a Paris-based day trip to Reims
- 20 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 21 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 22 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 23 Reflections on Revisiting Sicily
- 24 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 25 Pousadas in Portugal