Hello Everyone! I am looking for a hotel in Burgundy, preferable near Beaune. My wife and I will be spending 3 nights, after a while in Paris. Since our Paris stay will be with friends, I am willing to pay for something really nice near Beaune. Any thoughts on a hotel around there, especially one that is truly fantastic? I have probably looked at most of them online, but I would like some real experience, if possible, to help guide me. Thank you!
Hotel in Burgundy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK for 12 days !
- 2 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 3 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 4 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 5 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 6 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 7 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 8 London hotel
- 9 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 10 Europe in 21 days
- 11 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 12 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 13 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 14 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 15 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 16 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 17 Hotel in Venice
- 18 hotels in Seville
- 19 London tube
- 20 7 days in Greece
- 21 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 22 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 23 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 24 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 25 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?