Can anyone recommend say a 4 star hotel which is near the port and the Ramblas?
HOTEL IN BARCELONA - NEAR PORT and RAMBLAS
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Birthday trip for Mom in May 2015
- 2 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 3 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 4 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 5 Airbnb scam
- 6 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 7 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 8 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 9 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 10 Tipping in the UK
- 11 Central Europe itinerary
- 12 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 13 floods in Andalucia
- 14 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 15 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 16 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 17 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 18 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 19 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 20 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 21 Arriving in Prague
- 22 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 23 4 Months in Europe
- 24 2 Days in Rome
- 25 Using Debit Cards for Purchases