My husband and I are planning a trip to Greece and Greek islands the first part of June 2011. We are staying one night in Athens then on to paros for 4 days, naxos for four days and last Santorini for 2 days then flying back to Athens to depart the next day back to the States.
I have a few questions and would appreciate any help.
1. Where is a good place to stay in Athens so we can get to the port the next morning at 7:00 am for a ferry to Paros?
2. Also on the way back to the states is the a reasonable hotel on a bus route to the airport that we can stay at. All of the reviews for airport hotels are not very good.
3. I am not sure if we should book a ferry now or do it when we get there. The choices on accommodations for the ferry are a little confusing.
4. We were going to rent mopeds on Paros and Naxos and a car on Santorini. Does that sound like a good idea?
Thanks for any help. We are really excited about the trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alps Drive
- 2 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 3 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 4 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 5 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 6 First time in Bulgaria
- 7 No Periods in British Written English!
- 8 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 9 St Denis Cathedral
- 10 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 11 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 12 Paris cooking classes
- 13 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 14 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 15 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 16 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 17 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Praiano
- 20 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 21 Help please
- 22 Funny One Michelin * Mix-Up in France!
- 23 Andalucia itinerary help
- 24 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 25 Lamezia Terme, Italy