My husband and I are planning a trip to Greece and Greek islands the first part of June 2011. We are staying one night in Athens then on to paros for 4 days, naxos for four days and last Santorini for 2 days then flying back to Athens to depart the next day back to the States.
I have a few questions and would appreciate any help.
1. Where is a good place to stay in Athens so we can get to the port the next morning at 7:00 am for a ferry to Paros?
2. Also on the way back to the states is the a reasonable hotel on a bus route to the airport that we can stay at. All of the reviews for airport hotels are not very good.
3. I am not sure if we should book a ferry now or do it when we get there. The choices on accommodations for the ferry are a little confusing.
4. We were going to rent mopeds on Paros and Naxos and a car on Santorini. Does that sound like a good idea?
Thanks for any help. We are really excited about the trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 2 Which bus from Bratislava train station
- 3 Belgium for the 1st time
- 4 Help! Suggestions for Italian itinerary
- 5 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 6 Munich hotel near the Christmas Village late November
- 7 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 8 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 9 Iceland and the Fareoe Islands in two weeks
- 10 The highlands
- 11 February in Florence
- 12 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 13 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 14 Naxos hotel question
- 15 Torridon Scotland. Four days. What to do?
- 16 Juangfrau / mt
- 17 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 18 Loire Valley itinerary
- 19 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 20 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 21 Should we go to Vienna?
- 22 Parma hotels - Pacchiosi or Rosa Prati
- 23 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 24 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 25 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?