My husband and I are planning a trip to Greece and Greek islands the first part of June 2011. We are staying one night in Athens then on to paros for 4 days, naxos for four days and last Santorini for 2 days then flying back to Athens to depart the next day back to the States.
I have a few questions and would appreciate any help.
1. Where is a good place to stay in Athens so we can get to the port the next morning at 7:00 am for a ferry to Paros?
2. Also on the way back to the states is the a reasonable hotel on a bus route to the airport that we can stay at. All of the reviews for airport hotels are not very good.
3. I am not sure if we should book a ferry now or do it when we get there. The choices on accommodations for the ferry are a little confusing.
4. We were going to rent mopeds on Paros and Naxos and a car on Santorini. Does that sound like a good idea?
Thanks for any help. We are really excited about the trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 Area in Madrid we might be staying
- 4 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 5 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 6 Italy Car Scam
- 7 Ireland - 1 Week Options
- 8 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 9 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 10 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 11 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 12 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 13 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 14 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 15 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 16 Quizz !
- 17 Iceland
- 18 Venice/Mestre
- 19 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 20 Our future trip to Greece
- 21 Russia in two weeks in December
- 22 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 23 Christmas Day in Granada
- 24 car insurance italy
- 25 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona