Next month, we're taking the train to Amsterdam from Paris for 4/3 nights. Can you recommend a nice hotel, in a great location, and some things to do?
Hotel in Amsterdam
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 2 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 3 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 4 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 5 car rental issues Italy Slovenia Croatia
- 6 Strasbourg restaurant recommendations
- 7 A taste of Norway: Bergen and the fjords for four day
- 8 Tipping in the UK
- 9 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 10 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 11 Traffic Violation from Italy
- 12 4 days in lake region
- 13 Where to go in Europe in early March
- 14 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 15 Favorite things to do in London
- 16 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 17 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 18 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 19 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 20 Europe in December for 10 days
- 21 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 22 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 23 floods in Andalucia
- 24 A day in Bordeaux - what to do?
- 25 Interested In Coach Passes