We plan to spend one night in Aix-en-Provence in July. Does anyone have suggestions for a hotel? I liked the description of Villa Gallici, but it is sold out.
Hotel in Aix-en-Provence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 What to see along the Welsh coast?
- 3 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 4 Buying Masks in Venice
- 5 TJ Maxx is selling masks from Venice!
- 6 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 7 Mask Making in Venice
- 8 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 9 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 10 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 11 Fashion for larger man?
- 12 Eating in France-two new books
- 13 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 14 London neighborhood suggestions
- 15 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 16 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 17 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 18 german rail ticket question
- 19 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 20 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 21 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 22 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 23 Madrid and London
- 24 Three days in Spain
- 25 1 week in Croatia