We plan to spend one night in Aix-en-Provence in July. Does anyone have suggestions for a hotel? I liked the description of Villa Gallici, but it is sold out.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 2 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 3 Dordogne Itinerary
- 4 Most beautiful cities in Europe?
- 5 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 6 2 Days in Istanbul
- 7 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 8 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 9 Dreaming of a hiking trip for 2016
- 10 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 11 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 12 Small-group day tours from London?
- 13 Journees du Patrimoine
- 14 Segovia Hotel
- 15 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 16 Great Hotels in Prague and Vienna?
- 17 6 weeks in Tuscany-things to do
- 18 Clown wants to do some street performing in Europe
- 19 Best location to stay in Seville
- 20 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 21 Sacred Christian Places in Athens
- 22 Malaga and the lost wallet
- 23 Advise
- 24 Suggestions for an afternoon in Istanbul
- 25 Saltzburg,Nuremberg and munich