We plan to spend one night in Aix-en-Provence in July. Does anyone have suggestions for a hotel? I liked the description of Villa Gallici, but it is sold out.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 2 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 3 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 4 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 5 Croatia
- 6 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 7 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 8 Croatia trip Planning
- 9 If you had to choose one......
- 10 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 11 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 12 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 13 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 14 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 15 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 16 Driving in Italy?
- 17 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 18 Tour groups
- 19 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 20 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 21 Ireland in April
- 22 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 23 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 24 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 25 So much to do, so little time!