We plan to spend one night in Aix-en-Provence in July. Does anyone have suggestions for a hotel? I liked the description of Villa Gallici, but it is sold out.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Quickest way to get from Milan (airport) to Murren?
- 2 Best route Stratford to Chatsworth House
- 3 TAP airlines & other questions
- 4 Guidance on countries to visit in Europe
- 5 Need help on possible French train strike tomorrow (Wednesday)
- 6 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 7 Hi altitude limitations in Switzerland
- 8 Portugal, What did you love there ?
- 9 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 10 Paris hotels
- 11 Trying to decide on a Colmar hotel for 4 nights
- 12 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 13 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 14 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 15 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 16 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 17 Bratislava to Budapest by Car May 2016
- 18 Need advice on Greek islands
- 19 Antwerp Tram
- 20 Slomenice Castle
- 21 Amafi to Naples - private driver? Other options?
- 22 Record breaking rain in Paris
- 23 Italy in Aug- is everything closed there?
- 24 Are Tatras worth the trip?
- 25 Cooking Classes- Zagreb, Croatia & Bratislava, Slovakia