We plan to spend one night in Aix-en-Provence in July. Does anyone have suggestions for a hotel? I liked the description of Villa Gallici, but it is sold out.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 2 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 3 First Trip to Ireland
- 4 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 5 Greece or Croatia OR Croatia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy
- 6 Train up the Jungfrau
- 7 Cinque Terre Area & Coastal Day Activities
- 8 Begur, Tossa de Mar, Sitges
- 9 Where to stay in Umbria
- 10 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 11 travel around Spain
- 12 Tattoos in Italy
- 13 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 14 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 15 Charming areas to explore in London
- 16 Another Question re Scotland
- 17 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 18 Anniversary Trip to Ireland
- 19 2-4-1 / the best way to use this facility ...
- 20 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 21 Restaurants
- 22 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 23 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 24 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 25 Confused on which train pass