We plan to spend one night in Aix-en-Provence in July. Does anyone have suggestions for a hotel? I liked the description of Villa Gallici, but it is sold out.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 2 Paris in September
- 3 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 4 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 5 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 6 Day trips from Florence
- 7 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 8 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 9 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 10 First time in Bulgaria
- 11 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 12 St Denis Cathedral
- 13 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 14 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 15 May get together in Paris
- 16 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 17 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 18 No Periods in British Written English!
- 19 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 20 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 21 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 22 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 23 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 24 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 25 Self drive tour companies