Has anyone stayed here recently? Is it as as bad as it sounds? I have a bad back and it sounds like the beds are awful. I am going to Przemysl to do some family research. Are there any alternatives places to stay that are more modern?
Hotel Gromada in Przemysl
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France in 2003
- 2 Rocamaxour
- 3 camino de santiago starting in burgos
- 4 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 5 Now for the Venice hotel
- 6 Night Train from Krakow to Budapest
- 7 Traffic Violation fine - don't they want my money?
- 8 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 9 Mari's Northern Spain and the Camino de Santiago Trip Report
- 10 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 11 Arles as a base?
- 12 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 13 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 14 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 15 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 16 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 17 Insight coach tours of Italy & France
- 18 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 19 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 20 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 21 South of Switzerland
- 22 A Week in Spain
- 23 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 24 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 25 Home Base in Belgium