Has anyone stayed here recently? Is it as as bad as it sounds? I have a bad back and it sounds like the beds are awful. I am going to Przemysl to do some family research. Are there any alternatives places to stay that are more modern?
Hotel Gromada in Przemysl
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Compare Strasbourg and Colmar?
- 2 Indonesian Rijsttafel in Amsterdam
- 3 Cycling in Vienna
- 4 Paris Apartment Rental Legal or Not
- 5 How long do we have to go thru immigration at London Heathrow T4
- 6 LUCCA from Livorno
- 7 Melk, Durnstein, and Krems
- 8 Opera Kings to Europe-Ongoing Report
- 9 Lucerne day trips
- 10 Venice, Tuscany & Positano
- 11 PORTOFINO to CINQUE TERRE
- 12 Rental car company recommendation request
- 13 Swiss Passes
- 14 Rome Itinerary Critique
- 15 Cruise Stop in Le Havre 2 days - Want to visit Paris
- 16 Tkts to Waverly Stn, Edinburgh, UK , need to get off at Edinburgh Park...
- 17 Six Days in Provence- itinerary help
- 18 Renting a car in Italy
- 19 Toulouse, Sarlat environs, Paris itinerary
- 20 Metro to 5th
- 21 ATMs in English in Turkey
- 22 travel Copenhagen to Paris?
- 23 Parma, Reggio Emilia, or Modena???
- 24 Itinerary for Geneva-6 days
- 25 Europe Trip Post-Study Abroad Planning