Has anyone stayed here recently? Is it as as bad as it sounds? I have a bad back and it sounds like the beds are awful. I am going to Przemysl to do some family research. Are there any alternatives places to stay that are more modern?
Hotel Gromada in Przemysl
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best "2-star" hotels in Paris, Amsterdam, Prague, Dresden
- 2 1 week Amalfi coast - Positano, Amalfi & Ravello. Too much? Help please!
- 3 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 4 B&B recommendations in Cotswolds or Chartwell area
- 5 How to get to Gare Du Nord Station
- 6 3 kids to italy
- 7 Sardinia Travelogue
- 8 Europe in 21 days
- 9 Eastern European "Sampler" Trip
- 10 Advice needed/Carcasonne to Dordogne
- 11 Family Summer Trip in July to London then Paris and then need suggestions!
- 12 8 full days in Rome
- 13 Greece trip with daughters
- 14 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 15 Rome visit close to Easter
- 16 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 17 Venice in July?
- 18 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 19 Advice on best locations for Hotels in Santorini & Mykonos
- 20 Can You Get To Bath From Gatwick Airport Without Going To London?
- 21 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 22 Traveling through Italy - Understanding train transportation
- 23 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 24 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 25 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?