anyone recently stayed at this hotel? I have currently booked us at the Palazza Ravizza but this hotel has a pool and being there in july I think that would be wonderful for us to have the option to sit by it. It says its about a 20-25min walk into town and just want to make sure thats true as we would want to be able to go there for dinner.
Any help is appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 2 Italy bus or train
- 3 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 4 No Periods in British Written English!
- 5 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 6 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 7 Walking itinerary in England?
- 8 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 9 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 10 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 11 Greek fuel cost
- 12 Day trips around Vienna
- 13 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 14 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 15 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 16 Vacation
- 17 Rouen Tour Companies
- 18 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 19 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 20 Praiano hotel question
- 21 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 22 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 23 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 24 St Denis Cathedral
- 25 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation