I am trying to choose between Hotel D'Aragon and Odalys Apart Hotel in Montpellier. Odalys costs half of D'Aragon and it is close to the train station, but the reviews are not great and since I will be spending a fair bit of time in the hotel, would prefer it to be cheerful and comfortable.
How convenient is it to get from D'Aragon to the train station? Is it worth paying double to stay here?
Are there any other reasonably priced good hotels close to the train station to consider?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 프로야구사이트╱◇￢( ｄＯｏ２６.ｚＥ.Ａｍ )￢╱◇온라인야구
- 2 코리아바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。CoM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 3 와우토토사이트╱◇￢( ｄＯｏ２６.ｚＥ.Ａｍ )￢╱◇온라인야구
- 4 블랙잭바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。CoM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 5 바카라게임사이트━▶⋊【→ SO224。CoM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 6 토토로사사이트╱◇￢( ｄＯｏ２６.ｚＥ.Ａｍ )￢╱◇온라인야구
- 7 인터넷토토사이트╱◇￢( ｄＯｏ２６.ｚＥ.Ａｍ )￢╱◇온라인야구
- 8 데일리토토사이트╱◇￢( ｄＯｏ２６.ｚＥ.Ａｍ )￢╱◇온라인야구
- 9 바카라사이트━▶⋊【→ SO224。CoM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 10 바카라싸이트━▶⋊【→ SO224。CoM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 11 생방송토토사이트╱◇￢( ｄＯｏ２６.ｚＥ.Ａｍ )￢╱◇온라인야구
- 12 아자벳╱◇￢( ｄＯｏ２６.ｚＥ.Ａｍ )￢╱◇온라인
- 13 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 14 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 15 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 16 Another tipping question: concierges
- 17 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 19 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 20 Luggage Storage
- 21 Back from Paris
- 22 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 25 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base