I will be in Lisbon this Friday on a 15 hour layover. I don't want to go sightseeing. I would prefer to spend the day resting at the facilities of a hotel with a pool (I will be coming from South America and traveling to Africa). My flight arrives at 9 am and leaves at 12 am, so I don't want to pay for a room, considering I won't be spending the night.
Would anybody recommend a hotel where I can spend the day at its facilties for a fee?
Thanks for your time and advise,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼 중계 ◐ 도메인 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 3 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 4 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 5 Travelling Iceland
- 6 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 7 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 8 London Hotel - Different Request
- 9 Portugal rental car
- 10 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 11 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 12 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 13 Trastevere Food
- 14 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 15 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 16 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 17 Sim Cards
- 18 3 nights in Madrid
- 19 Nightime Tivoli
- 20 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 21 Seville to Cordoba
- 22 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 23 IWM
- 24 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 25 Amalfi Coast