Has anyone stayed at the Hotel Esmeralda in the Latin Quarter lately? I have read all the posts and I know this place isn't for everyone, but it might be right for us. We like to travel on a very low budget, but I think I have to draw the line at cockroaches! Have they fixed this problem? Is it a seasonal thing? Thanks!
Hotel Esmeralda, Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 2 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 3 flea markets in France
- 4 What to wear
- 5 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 6 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 7 London neighborhood suggestions
- 8 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 9 Spain tips beyond safety
- 10 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 11 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 12 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 13 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 14 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 15 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 16 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 17 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 18 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 19 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 20 german rail ticket question
- 21 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 22 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 23 Madrid and London
- 24 Prague flea markets
- 25 Tipping in Greece