I've booked this hotel to stay in May 4-May 7 and then will be taking the train to Amsterdam. Reviews are mostly good but a little mixed, so I'm wondering:
- Has anyone stayed here in the last year?
- This hotel is in the Marais. What's the easiest way to get to the hotel - taxis or train? (I should note I speak barely any French). I am from NY, so public transportation doesn't throw me so much so long as I'm well-directed and signs are in English.
- I depart from the Paris Nord station to head to Amsterdam. What's the easiest way to get there from the Marais? My ticket is being sent to my home so I'll have it already.
- On a side note, what's the most cost-efficient way to get Euros - here, before I leave, or there at an ATM?
Hotel Ecole Centrale, Paris: Questions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 2 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 3 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 4 going to italy
- 5 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 6 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 7 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 8 Stay away from EF Tours
- 9 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 10 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 11 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 12 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 13 Italy things to do?
- 14 Getting cash in Spain
- 15 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 16 St. Paul's Cathedral bells
- 17 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 18 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 19 How to do St. Petersburg in 24 or 48 hours with no visa?
- 20 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 21 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 22 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 23 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 24 A town in France for a month
- 25 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!