I've booked this hotel to stay in May 4-May 7 and then will be taking the train to Amsterdam. Reviews are mostly good but a little mixed, so I'm wondering:
- Has anyone stayed here in the last year?
- This hotel is in the Marais. What's the easiest way to get to the hotel - taxis or train? (I should note I speak barely any French). I am from NY, so public transportation doesn't throw me so much so long as I'm well-directed and signs are in English.
- I depart from the Paris Nord station to head to Amsterdam. What's the easiest way to get there from the Marais? My ticket is being sent to my home so I'll have it already.
- On a side note, what's the most cost-efficient way to get Euros - here, before I leave, or there at an ATM?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London best location
- 2 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 3 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 4 CDG to Marais transfer
- 5 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 6 14 nights france and Italy with kids - Help fine tuning the itinerary
- 7 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 8 Croatia with trips to Mostar & Bay of Kotar
- 9 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 10 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 11 Transportation Question Italy
- 12 Ger's September 2014 Trip Report to Galicia and Portugal
- 13 Cinqueterre
- 14 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 15 London Restaurants
- 16 Train tickets in Italy?
- 17 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 18 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 19 Corsica
- 20 17 days in England
- 21 VENICE
- 22 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 23 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 24 Transportation Tips/Advice for Spain (itinerary included)
- 25 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please