I've booked this hotel to stay in May 4-May 7 and then will be taking the train to Amsterdam. Reviews are mostly good but a little mixed, so I'm wondering:
- Has anyone stayed here in the last year?
- This hotel is in the Marais. What's the easiest way to get to the hotel - taxis or train? (I should note I speak barely any French). I am from NY, so public transportation doesn't throw me so much so long as I'm well-directed and signs are in English.
- I depart from the Paris Nord station to head to Amsterdam. What's the easiest way to get there from the Marais? My ticket is being sent to my home so I'll have it already.
- On a side note, what's the most cost-efficient way to get Euros - here, before I leave, or there at an ATM?
Hotel Ecole Centrale, Paris: Questions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 at what point should one get health insurance
- 2 Recommendations for city break with baby
- 3 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 4 4 Months in Europe
- 5 Spain in November
- 6 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 7 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 8 Paris: Picasso Museum reopens, Finally
- 9 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 10 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 11 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 12 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 13 Milan at the end of September
- 14 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 15 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 16 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 17 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 18 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 19 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 20 Tipping in the UK
- 21 floods in Andalucia
- 22 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 23 Traffic Violation from Italy
- 24 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 25 Tour Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland On Line (Video + Stills)