I've booked this hotel to stay in May 4-May 7 and then will be taking the train to Amsterdam. Reviews are mostly good but a little mixed, so I'm wondering:
- Has anyone stayed here in the last year?
- This hotel is in the Marais. What's the easiest way to get to the hotel - taxis or train? (I should note I speak barely any French). I am from NY, so public transportation doesn't throw me so much so long as I'm well-directed and signs are in English.
- I depart from the Paris Nord station to head to Amsterdam. What's the easiest way to get there from the Marais? My ticket is being sent to my home so I'll have it already.
- On a side note, what's the most cost-efficient way to get Euros - here, before I leave, or there at an ATM?
Hotel Ecole Centrale, Paris: Questions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 2 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 3 Dresden or Leipzig
- 4 Trains in Italy
- 5 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 6 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 7 South of France November Trip Report
- 8 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 9 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 10 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 11 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 12 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 13 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 14 Help With Vienna
- 15 Flying from Paris to London: logistics help?
- 16 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 17 Turkey Family Vacation packages From India.
- 18 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 19 FREE SATNAV WORLDWIDE with OFFLINE NAVIGATION on Windows 8 phones
- 20 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 21 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 22 Nice or Marseille??
- 23 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 24 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 25 Air pollution in Paris