I've booked this hotel to stay in May 4-May 7 and then will be taking the train to Amsterdam. Reviews are mostly good but a little mixed, so I'm wondering:
- Has anyone stayed here in the last year?
- This hotel is in the Marais. What's the easiest way to get to the hotel - taxis or train? (I should note I speak barely any French). I am from NY, so public transportation doesn't throw me so much so long as I'm well-directed and signs are in English.
- I depart from the Paris Nord station to head to Amsterdam. What's the easiest way to get there from the Marais? My ticket is being sent to my home so I'll have it already.
- On a side note, what's the most cost-efficient way to get Euros - here, before I leave, or there at an ATM?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 2 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 3 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March
- 4 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 5 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 6 Cornwall to Edinburgh in 25 days ????
- 7 Planning Europe itinerary
- 8 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 9 Help on Painfully Long Travel Day - Positano to Lake Maggiore
- 10 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 11 York - Time for tea!
- 12 San Vito Lo Capo or Terrassini
- 13 Cordoba or Granada?
- 14 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 15 Help with hotel choice in BRUGES please!!
- 16 London Pass or No?
- 17 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 18 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 19 Path of the gods.
- 20 Sienna with kids
- 21 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 22 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 23 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 24 3 days in Amsterdam, arriving on King's Day - Need advice
- 25 Update on Bob the Navigator