I've booked this hotel to stay in May 4-May 7 and then will be taking the train to Amsterdam. Reviews are mostly good but a little mixed, so I'm wondering:
- Has anyone stayed here in the last year?
- This hotel is in the Marais. What's the easiest way to get to the hotel - taxis or train? (I should note I speak barely any French). I am from NY, so public transportation doesn't throw me so much so long as I'm well-directed and signs are in English.
- I depart from the Paris Nord station to head to Amsterdam. What's the easiest way to get there from the Marais? My ticket is being sent to my home so I'll have it already.
- On a side note, what's the most cost-efficient way to get Euros - here, before I leave, or there at an ATM?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016
- 2 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 3 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 4 정선바카라＼→不【 WNR94。ZE。AM 】不←＼슈퍼카지노정선바카라
- 5 우리바카라＼为＼『 WNR94。ZE。AM 』＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 6 코리아바카라＼→不【 WNR94。ZE。AM 】不←＼슈퍼카지노코리아바카라
- 7 England Transportation Experts Needed! Multiple Questions!
- 8 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 9 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 10 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 11 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 12 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 13 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 14 Do NIN in 1 or 2 days?
- 15 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 16 Bergen and Norway with toddler under-two
- 17 Norway -Trips
- 18 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
- 19 English Countryside
- 20 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 21 Norway Itinerary
- 22 Norway Self-Drive - Winter 2017
- 23 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 24 Travelling from Tromso to Lofoten Islands
- 25 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?