I've booked this hotel to stay in May 4-May 7 and then will be taking the train to Amsterdam. Reviews are mostly good but a little mixed, so I'm wondering:
- Has anyone stayed here in the last year?
- This hotel is in the Marais. What's the easiest way to get to the hotel - taxis or train? (I should note I speak barely any French). I am from NY, so public transportation doesn't throw me so much so long as I'm well-directed and signs are in English.
- I depart from the Paris Nord station to head to Amsterdam. What's the easiest way to get there from the Marais? My ticket is being sent to my home so I'll have it already.
- On a side note, what's the most cost-efficient way to get Euros - here, before I leave, or there at an ATM?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia in December
- 2 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 3 Budapest Hotels
- 4 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 5 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 6 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 7 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 8 First trip to Italy
- 9 Ireland & Scotland
- 10 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 11 London's Must Sights!
- 12 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 13 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 14 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 15 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 16 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 17 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 18 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 19 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 20 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 21 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 22 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 23 4 days in switzerland
- 24 Vienna or Budapest?
- 25 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford