I've booked this hotel to stay in May 4-May 7 and then will be taking the train to Amsterdam. Reviews are mostly good but a little mixed, so I'm wondering:
- Has anyone stayed here in the last year?
- This hotel is in the Marais. What's the easiest way to get to the hotel - taxis or train? (I should note I speak barely any French). I am from NY, so public transportation doesn't throw me so much so long as I'm well-directed and signs are in English.
- I depart from the Paris Nord station to head to Amsterdam. What's the easiest way to get there from the Marais? My ticket is being sent to my home so I'll have it already.
- On a side note, what's the most cost-efficient way to get Euros - here, before I leave, or there at an ATM?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Finland around Christmas time?
- 2 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 3 monograms vacation tours
- 4 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 5 UK - Coronation Street Goes to 6 Days a Week...
- 6 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 7 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 8 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 9 Stu Tower
- 10 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 11 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 12 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 13 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 14 Crete Holiday
- 15 skopsko beer and shopsko salad. my week in macedonia
- 16 6 Days in Italy
- 17 two weeks in England including a mini Fodor get together
- 18 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 19 Advice on Taxis vs Transfers in Santorini
- 20 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 21 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 22 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 23 Have Toddler, Will Travel
- 24 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 25 Amsterdam Mayor retires