I've booked this hotel to stay in May 4-May 7 and then will be taking the train to Amsterdam. Reviews are mostly good but a little mixed, so I'm wondering:
- Has anyone stayed here in the last year?
- This hotel is in the Marais. What's the easiest way to get to the hotel - taxis or train? (I should note I speak barely any French). I am from NY, so public transportation doesn't throw me so much so long as I'm well-directed and signs are in English.
- I depart from the Paris Nord station to head to Amsterdam. What's the easiest way to get there from the Marais? My ticket is being sent to my home so I'll have it already.
- On a side note, what's the most cost-efficient way to get Euros - here, before I leave, or there at an ATM?
Hotel Ecole Centrale, Paris: Questions
- 1 2 Week European Itinerary
- 2 Amsterdam: Alcoholics Cleaning Streets to Get Free Booze!
- 3 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 4 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 5 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 6 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 7 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 8 Family European winter holiday
- 9 More help with housing in Puglia
- 10 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 11 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 12 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 13 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 14 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 15 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 16 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 17 TGV and Provence questions
- 18 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 19 Dresden Train Station
- 20 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 21 rent car / Munich
- 22 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 23 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 24 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 25 To Paris and Provence in June