I've booked this hotel to stay in May 4-May 7 and then will be taking the train to Amsterdam. Reviews are mostly good but a little mixed, so I'm wondering:
- Has anyone stayed here in the last year?
- This hotel is in the Marais. What's the easiest way to get to the hotel - taxis or train? (I should note I speak barely any French). I am from NY, so public transportation doesn't throw me so much so long as I'm well-directed and signs are in English.
- I depart from the Paris Nord station to head to Amsterdam. What's the easiest way to get there from the Marais? My ticket is being sent to my home so I'll have it already.
- On a side note, what's the most cost-efficient way to get Euros - here, before I leave, or there at an ATM?
Hotel Ecole Centrale, Paris: Questions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 2 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 3 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 4 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 5 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 6 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 7 Day trips from Marseille
- 8 Hotel in Venice
- 9 train to Vernon France
- 10 Avignon to London?
- 11 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 12 A drive in Europe
- 13 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 14 Venice
- 15 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 16 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 17 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 18 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 19 Traveling to Munich
- 20 London tube
- 21 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 22 cooking classes
- 23 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 24 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 25 Need to visit a hospital in Athens