Hello to all
I was wondering if anyone has stayed at the hotel du Nord in Interlaken? If so can you please let me know if you liked it or not?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drink Suggestions in English Pubs
- 2 Skopelos, Skiathos plus 1 Other?
- 3 which is the best places to visit in paris for kids ?
- 4 Northern Italy Camper Trip Questions
- 5 Pickpocketing in Europe
- 6 Road Trip Central Europe on June
- 7 Spain and Beyond - Part Three
- 8 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 9 Greece to Italy by Ferry, Pros and Cons
- 10 train Helsinki to St. Petersburg
- 11 Train seating
- 12 Paris Apartment Rental ? - reviews
- 13 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 14 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 15 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 16 Is it possible to see the Cotswolds without renting a car?
- 17 How Different Is Kotor than Dubrovnik?
- 18 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 19 One champagne tour in Reims
- 20 Question about staying in the Museumplein are
- 21 Southwest France
- 22 3 extra days in Provence/Riviera - advice please!
- 23 Krakow with photos
- 24 Munich: New Museum Open Documenting Nazism's Rise...
- 25 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May