Hello to all
I was wondering if anyone has stayed at the hotel du Nord in Interlaken? If so can you please let me know if you liked it or not?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car rental insurance woes
- 2 5 day home base between Venice and Florence with Teenage boys?
- 3 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 4 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 5 Road tripping: Isle of Skye to London
- 6 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 7 Edinburgh and Scotland experts—comments on itinerary (beta version!)
- 8 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 9 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 10 12 Days in Italy
- 11 Paris recommendations?
- 12 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 13 Help with Basque Country in Spain and France
- 14 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 15 Amalfi and Tuscany for 20th anniversary trip
- 16 Umbria and Piedmont
- 17 Norway Fjords
- 18 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 19 Iceland or the Nordic countries in May with children ?
- 20 Trip Report: Christmas in Paris with 9- and 10-year-old kids
- 21 Car and Driver in Italy
- 22 Le Marche Research Help
- 23 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 24 Pakistani on tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?
- 25 Whirlwind Iceland w/ two kids - trip report