We will be staying at the Hotel de Paris the end of August and wondered if anyone has eaten at either of the Hotel's restaurants, the Louis XV or Le Grille? If so, what was your experience and which would you suggest for dinner and why, if you only had one night. Merci!
Hotel de Paris/Monaco Restaurants
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 2 Foie gras, redux
- 3 Chip but no PIN
- 4 What still confounds you about travel?
- 5 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 6 Dublin Tour Companies
- 7 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 8 Day trips from Seville
- 9 Oktoberfest reservations
- 10 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 11 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 12 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 13 Switzerland and Piedmont, Italy itinerary suggestions
- 14 Completely off the beaten track on the Petite Ceinture
- 15 Southern France
- 16 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 17 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 18 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 19 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 20 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 21 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 22 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 23 Train to Airport in Venice
- 24 Golfing in Ireland
- 25 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids