We're selecting our hotel for our 2nd trip to Paris in late May.
We previously stayed in the Isle Saint Louis and loved that area. We're looking to try the 6th in late May as we've heard it's a nice area for restaurants and charm.
One of the hotels we looked at, Hotel D'Aubusson, is not available.
The best choices that are available are: (1) the duplex with terrace room at the Hotel de l'Abbaye in Saint- Germain; or (2) the Terrace room at the Hotel Luxembourg Parc. Both look to be in great locations.
The charm of the neighborhood and quality of the hotel are the most important factors for us.
Please let me know which one is more preferable.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강원랜드카지노＼❀＼『 SOL26.ZE。AM 』＼강원랜드카지노【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 코리아카지노＼❀＼『 SOL26.ZE。AM 』＼코리아카지노【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 마카오바카라∬¯) ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ (¯∬【슈퍼카지노】
- 4 우리카지노＼❀＼『 SOL26.ZE。AM 』＼우리카지노【슈퍼카지노】
- 5 인터넷바카라∬¯) ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ (¯∬【슈퍼카지노】
- 6 CDG airport and connection time
- 7 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 8 car for four adults and four bikes
- 9 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 10 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 11 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 12 4 days itinerary for France
- 13 French restaurants
- 14 Switzerland
- 15 If you had to choose one......
- 16 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 17 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 18 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 19 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 20 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 21 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 22 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 23 Spanish Language Immersion for young teenager in SPAIN
- 24 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 25 HELP PLEASE! Skiing in Zermatt this March
Hotel de l'Abbaye Saint-Germain or Hotel Luxembourg Parc in Paris