We're selecting our hotel for our 2nd trip to Paris in late May.
We previously stayed in the Isle Saint Louis and loved that area. We're looking to try the 6th in late May as we've heard it's a nice area for restaurants and charm.
One of the hotels we looked at, Hotel D'Aubusson, is not available.
The best choices that are available are: (1) the duplex with terrace room at the Hotel de l'Abbaye in Saint- Germain; or (2) the Terrace room at the Hotel Luxembourg Parc. Both look to be in great locations.
The charm of the neighborhood and quality of the hotel are the most important factors for us.
Please let me know which one is more preferable.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 3 Interesting places to visit
- 4 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 5 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 6 Germany train help!
- 7 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 8 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 9 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 10 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 11 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 12 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 13 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 14 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 15 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 16 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 17 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 18 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 19 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 20 Another tipping question: concierges
- 21 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 22 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 23 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 24 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 25 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
Hotel de l'Abbaye Saint-Germain or Hotel Luxembourg Parc in Paris