We're selecting our hotel for our 2nd trip to Paris in late May.
We previously stayed in the Isle Saint Louis and loved that area. We're looking to try the 6th in late May as we've heard it's a nice area for restaurants and charm.
One of the hotels we looked at, Hotel D'Aubusson, is not available.
The best choices that are available are: (1) the duplex with terrace room at the Hotel de l'Abbaye in Saint- Germain; or (2) the Terrace room at the Hotel Luxembourg Parc. Both look to be in great locations.
The charm of the neighborhood and quality of the hotel are the most important factors for us.
Please let me know which one is more preferable.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 2 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 3 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 4 Overnight at Heathrow
- 5 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 6 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 7 9 days in London
- 8 Lyon
- 9 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 10 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 11 No Periods in British Written English!
- 12 Santorini lodging
- 13 Milan private guide
- 14 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 15 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 16 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 17 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 18 Italian lakes
- 19 Ronda Wine/biking
- 20 What do after Bernia Express?
- 21 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 22 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 23 Self drive tour companies
- 24 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 25 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
Hotel de l'Abbaye Saint-Germain or Hotel Luxembourg Parc in Paris