We're selecting our hotel for our 2nd trip to Paris in late May.
We previously stayed in the Isle Saint Louis and loved that area. We're looking to try the 6th in late May as we've heard it's a nice area for restaurants and charm.
One of the hotels we looked at, Hotel D'Aubusson, is not available.
The best choices that are available are: (1) the duplex with terrace room at the Hotel de l'Abbaye in Saint- Germain; or (2) the Terrace room at the Hotel Luxembourg Parc. Both look to be in great locations.
The charm of the neighborhood and quality of the hotel are the most important factors for us.
Please let me know which one is more preferable.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 2 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 3 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 4 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 5 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 6 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 7 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 8 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 9 Car rental companies - why so many negative reviews?
- 10 Iceland rental camper company
- 11 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 12 southeast sicily town as home base
- 13 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 14 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 15 Chania
- 16 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 17 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 18 Theoxenia on Santorini
- 19 Spanish food - not that special?
- 20 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 21 Rome travel book, Nice extra
- 22 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 23 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 24 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 25 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
Hotel de l'Abbaye Saint-Germain or Hotel Luxembourg Parc in Paris