We're selecting our hotel for our 2nd trip to Paris in late May.
We previously stayed in the Isle Saint Louis and loved that area. We're looking to try the 6th in late May as we've heard it's a nice area for restaurants and charm.
One of the hotels we looked at, Hotel D'Aubusson, is not available.
The best choices that are available are: (1) the duplex with terrace room at the Hotel de l'Abbaye in Saint- Germain; or (2) the Terrace room at the Hotel Luxembourg Parc. Both look to be in great locations.
The charm of the neighborhood and quality of the hotel are the most important factors for us.
Please let me know which one is more preferable.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid airport question
- 2 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 3 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 4 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 5 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 6 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 7 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 8 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 9 Imbros Gorge
- 10 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 11 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 12 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 13 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 14 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 15 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 16 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 17 38 Days in Paris
- 18 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 19 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 20 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 21 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 22 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 23 How the kids age calculated
- 24 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 25 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
Hotel de l'Abbaye Saint-Germain or Hotel Luxembourg Parc in Paris