I posted on the most recent trip report by salt777 this question as well, but in case no one sees that post, I wanted to know if anyone has stayed at the Hotel Croatia in Hvar yet. We are booked July 16-19th
It's so strange there is nary a review on it (TA and other sites) , yet the hotel looks the nicest of the hotels I researched in Hvar.
I know Syl you'll be staying there, but later than me.
Has anyone recently gone in May.
Syl, you mentioned they won an award for landscaping, which tells me at least they are conscience of their appearance. do you have any more information on the hotel as it seems your trip there is pretty well planned.
Any info is so appreciated.
thanks a mil......
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 2 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 3 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 4 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 5 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 6 Guided Vatican Tours
- 7 Couscous
- 8 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 9 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 10 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 11 Moscow Favorites
- 12 BA flights canceled until 18:00 local
- 13 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 14 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 15 Ibiiza Spain
- 16 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 17 Cartagena Spain
- 18 3 nights in Madrid
- 19 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 20 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 21 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 22 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 23 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 24 Help with Ireland Trip
- 25 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
Hotel Croatia in Hvar, anyone stay there yet? going July, need opinions