I posted on the most recent trip report by salt777 this question as well, but in case no one sees that post, I wanted to know if anyone has stayed at the Hotel Croatia in Hvar yet. We are booked July 16-19th
It's so strange there is nary a review on it (TA and other sites) , yet the hotel looks the nicest of the hotels I researched in Hvar.
I know Syl you'll be staying there, but later than me.
Has anyone recently gone in May.
Syl, you mentioned they won an award for landscaping, which tells me at least they are conscience of their appearance. do you have any more information on the hotel as it seems your trip there is pretty well planned.
Any info is so appreciated.
thanks a mil......
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 2 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 3 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 4 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 5 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 6 crete or santorini in Oct.
- 7 Hiking Tips in Scotland
- 8 Rick Steves Pickpocketed in Paris!
- 9 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 10 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 11 4 days in france w 4 kids
- 12 Traveling in Belgium
- 13 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
- 14 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 15 PRAGUE-TOP 10 THINGS TO DO
- 16 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 17 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 18 Milos beach stay
- 19 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 20 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 21 Catching the train - best stop off from Tirano to St Moritz
- 22 SPAIN, FRANCE, ITALY, SWITZERLAND
- 23 Driving in Wales
- 24 Best train from Amsterdam to Paris via Germany
- 25 Christmas Markets 2017
Hotel Croatia in Hvar, anyone stay there yet? going July, need opinions