I posted on the most recent trip report by salt777 this question as well, but in case no one sees that post, I wanted to know if anyone has stayed at the Hotel Croatia in Hvar yet. We are booked July 16-19th
It's so strange there is nary a review on it (TA and other sites) , yet the hotel looks the nicest of the hotels I researched in Hvar.
I know Syl you'll be staying there, but later than me.
Has anyone recently gone in May.
Syl, you mentioned they won an award for landscaping, which tells me at least they are conscience of their appearance. do you have any more information on the hotel as it seems your trip there is pretty well planned.
Any info is so appreciated.
thanks a mil......
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 Does Mannedorf exist?
- 3 10 day Italy
- 4 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 5 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 6 Santorini lodging
- 7 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 8 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 9 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 10 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 11 What to do at 7:00am
- 12 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 13 Where to stay in Reykjavik
- 14 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 15 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 16 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 17 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 18 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 19 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 20 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 21 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 22 Planning a European Trip
- 23 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 24 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 25 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
Hotel Croatia in Hvar, anyone stay there yet? going July, need opinions