I posted on the most recent trip report by salt777 this question as well, but in case no one sees that post, I wanted to know if anyone has stayed at the Hotel Croatia in Hvar yet. We are booked July 16-19th
It's so strange there is nary a review on it (TA and other sites) , yet the hotel looks the nicest of the hotels I researched in Hvar.
I know Syl you'll be staying there, but later than me.
Has anyone recently gone in May.
Syl, you mentioned they won an award for landscaping, which tells me at least they are conscience of their appearance. do you have any more information on the hotel as it seems your trip there is pretty well planned.
Any info is so appreciated.
thanks a mil......
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 2 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 3 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 4 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 5 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 6 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 7 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 8 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 9 Passport proplems
- 10 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 11 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 12 Itinerary help...
- 13 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 14 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 15 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 16 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 17 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 18 3 weeks Spain w/ 2 kids under 5yrs in October
- 19 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 20 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 21 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 22 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 23 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 24 A week in Paris
- 25 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
Hotel Croatia in Hvar, anyone stay there yet? going July, need opinions