Am considering Hotel Buca di Bacco for September 2013. since it doesn't have a pool can anyone state about how much of a trek is it to the beach? Hubby is early 70s and I don't want a massive uphill climb every day. Thanks for your advise. LisaS
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 2 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 3 Warsaw/Krakow other lovely towns?
- 4 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 5 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 6 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 7 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 8 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 9 I'm 18. Am I too young to backpack through Europe?
- 10 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 11 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 12 20 year anniversary trip to Scotland
- 13 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 14 Spain in November
- 15 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 16 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 17 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 18 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 19 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 20 Italian coastal area Genoa and south--low key, active, scenic
- 21 Driving from Barcelona to Faro, Portugal
- 22 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 23 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 24 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 25 Driving in Saint Emilion