Has anyone had experience with this hotel. It is in the Nyhavn area. Trying to find a central location, reasonably priced with breakfast. Also need 4 rooms for 4 couples.
Thank you for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 2 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 3 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 4 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 5 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 6 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 7 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 8 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 9 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 10 Help: Looking for Streetwise Venice folding map
- 11 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 12 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 13 Greece mainland and islands
- 14 20 year anniversary trip to Scotland
- 15 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 16 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 17 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 18 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 19 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 20 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 21 Oyster card?
- 22 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 23 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 24 London Theater
- 25 multi city flights to europe