Has anyone had experience with this hotel. It is in the Nyhavn area. Trying to find a central location, reasonably priced with breakfast. Also need 4 rooms for 4 couples.
Thank you for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Does Paris ruin you for life?
- 2 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 3 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 4 London and Normandy
- 5 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 6 Last night in Barcelona - where to stay
- 7 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 8 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 9 Switzerland - Matterhorm and Golden Pass advice
- 10 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 11 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 12 rent muscle car in Norway
- 13 Athens tour guide advice
- 14 Athens International Airport customs and baggage reclaim
- 15 mystras or nemea
- 16 Venice gondola ride
- 17 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 18 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 19 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 20 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 21 Paris and Normandy
- 22 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 23 How do I private message a person?
- 24 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 25 Burgundy and Lyon