New member here. Picking up a new vehicle in Munich Sept. 12 and planning 10 days of Bavarian Alps, driving Swiss Alpine passes, swimming Lake Como, Passo Stelvio on a bike and back to Munich. We would rather not make reservations for each spot, preferring to find "OK" accommodation in various locations rather than needing to "choreograph" each day.
Will there be vacancies Sept 12 to 21? Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rental car in Italy
- 2 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 3 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 4 Questions about regionale trains
- 5 5 top Scams in Paris
- 6 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 7 3 weeks in Sardinia
- 8 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 9 Euro Quiz # 104 - Memorial Day...
- 10 Rome to Venice via Val d'Orcia , Tuscany in 1 day
- 11 Madrid to Paris by car in January 2016
- 12 15 nights in Italy
- 13 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 14 Rome Private Tours
- 15 French Prem Train Fares
- 16 Rome Sistine Chapel Night Tour
- 17 Rhodes and then where in Greece?
- 18 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
- 19 5 Days in Provence
- 20 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 21 Mom's Retirement Trip (of a Lifetime)
- 22 Malaga Train Station Car Drop off
- 23 Reserving ferry tickets Greece during high season
- 24 Algarve from Faro Airport
- 25 Tirano to Paris via bernina express in 1 day
Hotel Availability in Bavaria, Switzerland and Dolomites in Mid-September?