New member here. Picking up a new vehicle in Munich Sept. 12 and planning 10 days of Bavarian Alps, driving Swiss Alpine passes, swimming Lake Como, Passo Stelvio on a bike and back to Munich. We would rather not make reservations for each spot, preferring to find "OK" accommodation in various locations rather than needing to "choreograph" each day.
Will there be vacancies Sept 12 to 21? Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 2 Visit to the Hoegaarde Brewery in June?
- 3 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 4 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 5 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 6 What do pack for Ireland?
- 7 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 8 Paris to Morocco
- 9 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 10 Alhambra
- 11 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 12 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 13 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 14 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 15 Sardegna in Sept/Oct - please help!
- 16 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 17 Antwerp Tram
- 18 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 19 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 20 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 21 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 22 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 23 Boat ride from Naples to Capri
- 24 Road trip Cinque Terre to Nice or ST
- 25 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
Hotel Availability in Bavaria, Switzerland and Dolomites in Mid-September?