New member here. Picking up a new vehicle in Munich Sept. 12 and planning 10 days of Bavarian Alps, driving Swiss Alpine passes, swimming Lake Como, Passo Stelvio on a bike and back to Munich. We would rather not make reservations for each spot, preferring to find "OK" accommodation in various locations rather than needing to "choreograph" each day.
Will there be vacancies Sept 12 to 21? Any suggestions?
Hotel Availability in Bavaria, Switzerland and Dolomites in Mid-September?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Matisse at Tate
- 2 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 3 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 4 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 5 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 6 Restaurant Recommendations for Lisbon
- 7 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 8 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 9 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 10 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 13 Ferry or Catamaran from Split-Hvar
- 14 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 15 Istanbul Itinerary
- 16 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 17 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 18 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 19 Which other island would you pick for an Anniversary trip to Greece?
- 20 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 21 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 22 London 2nd time around
- 23 iPad Cellular in Croatia-Slovenia-Italy
- 24 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 25 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice