New member here. Picking up a new vehicle in Munich Sept. 12 and planning 10 days of Bavarian Alps, driving Swiss Alpine passes, swimming Lake Como, Passo Stelvio on a bike and back to Munich. We would rather not make reservations for each spot, preferring to find "OK" accommodation in various locations rather than needing to "choreograph" each day.
Will there be vacancies Sept 12 to 21? Any suggestions?
Hotel Availability in Bavaria, Switzerland and Dolomites in Mid-September?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luxury romantic hotel to stay in Sardinia?
- 2 buying souviners and art
- 3 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 4 Positano in high season???
- 5 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur
- 6 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 7 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 8 London Half-Term City Break
- 9 4 week itinerary for German - France - Italy ...too much?
- 10 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 11 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 12 Bordeaux - how many nights? and what else in a week in that area?
- 13 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 14 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 15 Train tickets France and Spain
- 16 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 17 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 18 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 19 Travel services for Spain
- 20 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 21 Baden Wurttembeg for 2 weeks or 1 week?
- 22 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 23 Napoli logistics
- 24 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 25 Greece ferries/speed boats?