New member here. Picking up a new vehicle in Munich Sept. 12 and planning 10 days of Bavarian Alps, driving Swiss Alpine passes, swimming Lake Como, Passo Stelvio on a bike and back to Munich. We would rather not make reservations for each spot, preferring to find "OK" accommodation in various locations rather than needing to "choreograph" each day.
Will there be vacancies Sept 12 to 21? Any suggestions?
Hotel Availability in Bavaria, Switzerland and Dolomites in Mid-September?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague flea markets
- 2 Madrid and London
- 3 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 4 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 5 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 6 Arc de Triumph Question
- 7 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 8 Fashion for larger man?
- 9 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 10 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 11 Pegasus Airlines for domestic flights in Turkey. Luggage?
- 12 Monet in Normandy
- 13 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 14 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 15 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 16 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 17 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 18 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 19 Trieste and Koper
- 20 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 21 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 22 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 23 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 24 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 25 Mosquitos in Amsterdam