New member here. Picking up a new vehicle in Munich Sept. 12 and planning 10 days of Bavarian Alps, driving Swiss Alpine passes, swimming Lake Como, Passo Stelvio on a bike and back to Munich. We would rather not make reservations for each spot, preferring to find "OK" accommodation in various locations rather than needing to "choreograph" each day.
Will there be vacancies Sept 12 to 21? Any suggestions?
Hotel Availability in Bavaria, Switzerland and Dolomites in Mid-September?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 2 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 3 Private Guide in Istanbul
- 4 First pass itinerary for Spain in October?
- 5 Split to Venice. Help!
- 6 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 7 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 8 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 9 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 10 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 11 Monet's Giverny
- 12 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 13 Please review ireland golf and sight seeing trip for beginning of May
- 14 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 15 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 16 Transportation in Paris
- 17 TURKEY + ? in 20 days
- 18 Urgent Need of Advice
- 19 tour guides for Copenhagen?
- 20 French rental car advice needed
- 21 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 22 Some Observations on a Fantastic Journey through Western Turkey
- 23 Vineyard visit from Paris (day trip): Burgundy vs Lorie Valley
- 24 Driving Croatia turkey via Greece
- 25 Macarons!