New member here. Picking up a new vehicle in Munich Sept. 12 and planning 10 days of Bavarian Alps, driving Swiss Alpine passes, swimming Lake Como, Passo Stelvio on a bike and back to Munich. We would rather not make reservations for each spot, preferring to find "OK" accommodation in various locations rather than needing to "choreograph" each day.
Will there be vacancies Sept 12 to 21? Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 2 Thello EN220: Milano to Paris question
- 3 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 4 International Friends Tour
- 5 Naples or Genoa
- 6 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 7 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 8 Walking Scotland
- 9 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 10 Help with itinerary
- 11 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 12 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 13 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 14 I forgot my international driver permit
- 15 Daytime or Sunset Cruise in Santorini
- 16 Bordeaux TRIP
- 17 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 18 Den Bosch vs nearby towns? Daytrip from Eindhoven
- 19 August - Barge Racing in Friesland
- 20 Hotel recommendation in Berchtesgaden
- 21 2 Weeks 3 Cities
- 22 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 23 If Big Brother was Watching, This is What he Saw: Russia, 1984 (a really late trip report)
- 24 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 25 England and Wales by public transport
Hotel Availability in Bavaria, Switzerland and Dolomites in Mid-September?