New member here. Picking up a new vehicle in Munich Sept. 12 and planning 10 days of Bavarian Alps, driving Swiss Alpine passes, swimming Lake Como, Passo Stelvio on a bike and back to Munich. We would rather not make reservations for each spot, preferring to find "OK" accommodation in various locations rather than needing to "choreograph" each day.
Will there be vacancies Sept 12 to 21? Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Studying art in English in venice
- 2 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 3 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 4 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 5 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 6 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 7 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 8 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 9 Help on ancient history route
- 10 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 11 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 12 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 13 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 14 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 15 French language immersion schools in France
- 16 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 17 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 18 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 19 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 20 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 21 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 22 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 23 Trogir or Split
- 24 Edinbrugh
- 25 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
Hotel Availability in Bavaria, Switzerland and Dolomites in Mid-September?