New member here. Picking up a new vehicle in Munich Sept. 12 and planning 10 days of Bavarian Alps, driving Swiss Alpine passes, swimming Lake Como, Passo Stelvio on a bike and back to Munich. We would rather not make reservations for each spot, preferring to find "OK" accommodation in various locations rather than needing to "choreograph" each day.
Will there be vacancies Sept 12 to 21? Any suggestions?
Hotel Availability in Bavaria, Switzerland and Dolomites in Mid-September?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 2 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 3 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 4 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 5 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 6 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 7 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 8 Eurostar London to Avignon Thru Trains Start June 28!
- 9 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 10 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 11 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 12 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 13 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 14 italy
- 15 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 16 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 17 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 18 What still confounds you about travel?
- 19 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 20 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 21 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 22 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 23 Chip but no PIN
- 24 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 25 Madrid and London