New member here. Picking up a new vehicle in Munich Sept. 12 and planning 10 days of Bavarian Alps, driving Swiss Alpine passes, swimming Lake Como, Passo Stelvio on a bike and back to Munich. We would rather not make reservations for each spot, preferring to find "OK" accommodation in various locations rather than needing to "choreograph" each day.
Will there be vacancies Sept 12 to 21? Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 car rental in Rome
- 2 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 3 Musee D'Orsay or the Louvre
- 4 Drumroll....I finally decided on a Roman Hotel!
- 5 Berlin Walking Tours - Any recommendations?
- 6 €2500 for full day boating outing on Amalfi coast?
- 7 If Greece exits
- 8 Bergen Tour.Any suggestion pls.
- 9 Berlin Itinerary
- 10 Rental property in Berner Oberland?
- 11 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 12 Travelling from CPH to Kalmar (Sweden): buying in advance or not?
- 13 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 14 Bluebells and Blackfaced Sheep on the Single Track Roads of Scotland
- 15 Copenhagen Dress Code
- 16 Last Supper Tickets Milan
- 17 Feedback Requested on 2 wk Naxos-Santorini-Athens Itinerary for Family of 4
- 18 Three day trips from Amsterdam
- 19 5 days in Paris
- 20 Night at MSM or Honfleur?
- 21 Best way to deal with large, cash-only lodging bill - Amsterdam
- 22 Swiss Bernese Regional Pass - Part way OK, then rest of way pay?
- 23 I want to buy a European flat iron
- 24 Lisbon transportation
- 25 10 days in July-Aug with kids - Switzerland and Italy
Hotel Availability in Bavaria, Switzerland and Dolomites in Mid-September?