New member here. Picking up a new vehicle in Munich Sept. 12 and planning 10 days of Bavarian Alps, driving Swiss Alpine passes, swimming Lake Como, Passo Stelvio on a bike and back to Munich. We would rather not make reservations for each spot, preferring to find "OK" accommodation in various locations rather than needing to "choreograph" each day.
Will there be vacancies Sept 12 to 21? Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 2 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 3 Cornwall to Edinburgh in 25 days ????
- 4 Planning Europe itinerary
- 5 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 6 Help on Painfully Long Travel Day - Positano to Lake Maggiore
- 7 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 8 York - Time for tea!
- 9 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 10 San Vito Lo Capo or Terrassini
- 11 Cordoba or Granada?
- 12 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 13 Help with hotel choice in BRUGES please!!
- 14 London Pass or No?
- 15 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 16 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 17 Path of the gods.
- 18 Sienna with kids
- 19 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 20 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 21 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 22 3 days in Amsterdam, arriving on King's Day - Need advice
- 23 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 24 5 days in France or Italian Rivera
- 25 2 Days in Bologna
Hotel Availability in Bavaria, Switzerland and Dolomites in Mid-September?