New member here. Picking up a new vehicle in Munich Sept. 12 and planning 10 days of Bavarian Alps, driving Swiss Alpine passes, swimming Lake Como, Passo Stelvio on a bike and back to Munich. We would rather not make reservations for each spot, preferring to find "OK" accommodation in various locations rather than needing to "choreograph" each day.
Will there be vacancies Sept 12 to 21? Any suggestions?
Hotel Availability in Bavaria, Switzerland and Dolomites in Mid-September?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 2 Where to travel during the first week of April in Europe?
- 3 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 4 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 5 Help with Itinerary, choosing Florence and Venice over Chianti area
- 6 Itinerary help needed!
- 7 Revisit someplace you've already been or go somewhere new?
- 8 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 9 ABOUT SPAIN
- 10 St Gervais les-Bains to Colmar: Where to Stop for the Night?
- 11 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 12 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 13 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 14 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 15 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 16 France 8 days
- 17 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 18 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 19 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 20 Never traveled abroad before — have one week to get from Derry to Paris
- 21 Hotels in old Rome
- 22 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 23 Question About Belgiun Train Travel
- 24 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 25 Train from Paris to Avignon