New member here. Picking up a new vehicle in Munich Sept. 12 and planning 10 days of Bavarian Alps, driving Swiss Alpine passes, swimming Lake Como, Passo Stelvio on a bike and back to Munich. We would rather not make reservations for each spot, preferring to find "OK" accommodation in various locations rather than needing to "choreograph" each day.
Will there be vacancies Sept 12 to 21? Any suggestions?
Hotel Availability in Bavaria, Switzerland and Dolomites in Mid-September?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 2 Tipping in the UK
- 3 London city Best option for transit
- 4 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 5 England/EPL family vacation
- 6 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 7 Study Visa and Schengen area tourist allowance Question
- 8 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 9 Never To Return
- 10 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 11 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 12 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 13 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 14 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 15 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 16 Lucerne Switzerland
- 17 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 18 Central Europe itinerary
- 19 First visit to France in November
- 20 Need meal and site advice for not often discussed Greek Islands & Places
- 21 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 22 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 23 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 24 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 25 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????