New member here. Picking up a new vehicle in Munich Sept. 12 and planning 10 days of Bavarian Alps, driving Swiss Alpine passes, swimming Lake Como, Passo Stelvio on a bike and back to Munich. We would rather not make reservations for each spot, preferring to find "OK" accommodation in various locations rather than needing to "choreograph" each day.
Will there be vacancies Sept 12 to 21? Any suggestions?
Hotel Availability in Bavaria, Switzerland and Dolomites in Mid-September?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 2 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 3 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 4 Day trip on the Rhine
- 5 Abruzzo for 5 days
- 6 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 7 Munich with a car?
- 8 Toulouse and beyond -
- 9 One week in Venice - trips
- 10 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 11 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 12 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 13 UK for 12 days !
- 14 Estonia Amber
- 15 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 16 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 17 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 18 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 19 Good Friday in Barcelona
- 20 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 21 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 22 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 23 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 24 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 25 Germany-berlin marathon