New member here. Picking up a new vehicle in Munich Sept. 12 and planning 10 days of Bavarian Alps, driving Swiss Alpine passes, swimming Lake Como, Passo Stelvio on a bike and back to Munich. We would rather not make reservations for each spot, preferring to find "OK" accommodation in various locations rather than needing to "choreograph" each day.
Will there be vacancies Sept 12 to 21? Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rental car pick up (Venice) and drop off (Florence) question
- 2 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 3 what on earth have they done to the Search function??
- 4 Russia: Trip Report....mom & teenaged son (really long!)
- 5 14-16 days - where to fly in/out?
- 6 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 7 Barcelona Park Guell
- 8 Spanish Christmas season traditions
- 9 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 10 Experienced Paris-philes: what neighborhood do you prefer to stay in?
- 11 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 12 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 13 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 14 Is this too much? 10 days in Italy
- 15 Car and Driver in Italy
- 16 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 17 Best location to stay in Seville
- 18 Paris hotels
- 19 Where in Costa del Sol ?
- 20 Travel to London/Paris/Rome
- 21 Day trip to Urbino from Bologna - advice sought
- 22 Road Trip: Munich, Germany to Northern Italy
- 23 Driving out of Heathrow
- 24 Travel Time from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord Station?
- 25 Our Next Europe Trip
Hotel Availability in Bavaria, Switzerland and Dolomites in Mid-September?