New member here. Picking up a new vehicle in Munich Sept. 12 and planning 10 days of Bavarian Alps, driving Swiss Alpine passes, swimming Lake Como, Passo Stelvio on a bike and back to Munich. We would rather not make reservations for each spot, preferring to find "OK" accommodation in various locations rather than needing to "choreograph" each day.
Will there be vacancies Sept 12 to 21? Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 2 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 3 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 4 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 5 Austria
- 6 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 7 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 8 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 9 Pompeii luggage storage
- 10 Train Help
- 11 Train rides
- 12 12 days in Austria
- 13 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 14 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 15 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 16 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 17 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 18 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 19 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 20 Salento penninsula
- 21 What about Basque Country?
- 22 Bursa/Iznik
- 23 Paris dinner cruises...best of the best if there is such a thing
- 24 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 25 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
Hotel Availability in Bavaria, Switzerland and Dolomites in Mid-September?