New member here. Picking up a new vehicle in Munich Sept. 12 and planning 10 days of Bavarian Alps, driving Swiss Alpine passes, swimming Lake Como, Passo Stelvio on a bike and back to Munich. We would rather not make reservations for each spot, preferring to find "OK" accommodation in various locations rather than needing to "choreograph" each day.
Will there be vacancies Sept 12 to 21? Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 San Sebastián
- 2 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 3 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 4 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 5 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 6 italy Cinque Terre
- 7 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 8 Spanish Medical Providers
- 9 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 10 VAT refund transferring through CDG
- 11 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 12 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 13 Can parking
- 14 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 15 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 16 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 17 Driving through Paris
- 18 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 19 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 20 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 21 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 22 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 23 Zurich to Milan trip
- 24 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 25 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
Hotel Availability in Bavaria, Switzerland and Dolomites in Mid-September?