New member here. Picking up a new vehicle in Munich Sept. 12 and planning 10 days of Bavarian Alps, driving Swiss Alpine passes, swimming Lake Como, Passo Stelvio on a bike and back to Munich. We would rather not make reservations for each spot, preferring to find "OK" accommodation in various locations rather than needing to "choreograph" each day.
Will there be vacancies Sept 12 to 21? Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transport around Europe
- 2 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 3 German train transfer times
- 4 Apartment (and surrounding area) input request for Paris
- 5 Seeing the Vatican in Rome
- 6 Amsterdam Bruges London Paris - 11 nights?
- 7 Croatia before a river cruise?
- 8 The Definitive Guide to Behave Like A Local in Spain
- 9 What's your best driving experience in Europe?
- 10 Educate me about Munich
- 11 Driving the corniche de l'esteral coast?
- 12 Paris 9/30 (Tues) to 10/6 (Tues). GTG anyone?
- 13 Best places for Pinchos in Barcelona?
- 14 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 15 Merces neighborhood, Lisbon
- 16 MXP to Florence
- 17 pick pockets in Rome
- 18 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 19 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 20 16 Countries in 30 days
- 21 Paris - Public Toilets Are a Changing...
- 22 Rental apartment in Limassol Cyprus
- 23 Venturing even further
- 24 Phone for GPS in Italy/Europe--T Mobile Simple Choice ? Buy a SIM card?
- 25 Paris in April
Hotel Availability in Bavaria, Switzerland and Dolomites in Mid-September?