New member here. Picking up a new vehicle in Munich Sept. 12 and planning 10 days of Bavarian Alps, driving Swiss Alpine passes, swimming Lake Como, Passo Stelvio on a bike and back to Munich. We would rather not make reservations for each spot, preferring to find "OK" accommodation in various locations rather than needing to "choreograph" each day.
Will there be vacancies Sept 12 to 21? Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A week driving in Bavaria
- 2 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 3 Travel from Germany to Switzerland
- 4 Parma hotels - Pacchiosi or Rosa Prati
- 5 written guide for Olympia
- 6 7 day Italy itinerary and storing luggage in train station
- 7 Hotel in Amsterdam
- 8 PLITVICE LAKES
- 9 Update on buying SIM Card at FCO
- 10 Naxos hotel question
- 11 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 12 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 13 Avignon or St. remy
- 14 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 15 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 16 Spain / Barcelona, Seville & Toledo - May 2017
- 17 Camino Redux
- 18 Best stop between Split and Dubrovnik?
- 19 Swiss Flex pass and half fare pass
- 20 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 21 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 22 Reykjavik Trip Report
- 23 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 24 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 25 Charming hotel in Milan?
Hotel Availability in Bavaria, Switzerland and Dolomites in Mid-September?