New member here. Picking up a new vehicle in Munich Sept. 12 and planning 10 days of Bavarian Alps, driving Swiss Alpine passes, swimming Lake Como, Passo Stelvio on a bike and back to Munich. We would rather not make reservations for each spot, preferring to find "OK" accommodation in various locations rather than needing to "choreograph" each day.
Will there be vacancies Sept 12 to 21? Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travelling through Europe by RV in May 2017
- 2 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 3 Praiano
- 4 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 5 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 6 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 7 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 8 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 9 A hole in the wall in St Germain. Paris
- 10 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 11 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 12 Oporto
- 13 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 14 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 15 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 16 Italy bus or train
- 17 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 18 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 19 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 20 Porto and vicinity
- 21 Rome to venice
- 22 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 23 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 24 help with Italy itinerary
- 25 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
Hotel Availability in Bavaria, Switzerland and Dolomites in Mid-September?