New member here. Picking up a new vehicle in Munich Sept. 12 and planning 10 days of Bavarian Alps, driving Swiss Alpine passes, swimming Lake Como, Passo Stelvio on a bike and back to Munich. We would rather not make reservations for each spot, preferring to find "OK" accommodation in various locations rather than needing to "choreograph" each day.
Will there be vacancies Sept 12 to 21? Any suggestions?
Hotel Availability in Bavaria, Switzerland and Dolomites in Mid-September?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 2 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 3 Estonia Amber
- 4 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 5 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 6 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 7 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 8 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 9 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 10 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 11 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 12 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 13 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 14 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 15 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 16 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 17 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 18 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 19 9 days in turkey
- 20 Burg Eltz
- 21 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 22 Germany-berlin marathon
- 23 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 24 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 25 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt