New member here. Picking up a new vehicle in Munich Sept. 12 and planning 10 days of Bavarian Alps, driving Swiss Alpine passes, swimming Lake Como, Passo Stelvio on a bike and back to Munich. We would rather not make reservations for each spot, preferring to find "OK" accommodation in various locations rather than needing to "choreograph" each day.
Will there be vacancies Sept 12 to 21? Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 cell phone companys
- 2 Affordable French language course in France?
- 3 3 days to spend in europe
- 4 Abruzzo region
- 5 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 6 French lavender and cottages
- 7 Major quake in central Itay
- 8 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 9 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 10 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 11 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 12 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 13 Barcelona completely overrated
- 14 Beaches in Southern France
- 15 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 16 Guides - Matera
- 17 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 18 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 19 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 20 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 21 Europe Sim card help
- 22 3 weeks - Helsinki-Tallinn-Riga-Vilnius - Aug/Sept.
- 23 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 24 Local markets in Italy
- 25 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
Hotel Availability in Bavaria, Switzerland and Dolomites in Mid-September?