New member here. Picking up a new vehicle in Munich Sept. 12 and planning 10 days of Bavarian Alps, driving Swiss Alpine passes, swimming Lake Como, Passo Stelvio on a bike and back to Munich. We would rather not make reservations for each spot, preferring to find "OK" accommodation in various locations rather than needing to "choreograph" each day.
Will there be vacancies Sept 12 to 21? Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tech challenged: US car charger for IPHONE work in France and Italy
- 2 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 3 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 4 Sacred Christian Places in Athens
- 5 Globus vs. Insight for Italy
- 6 12 days in Italy
- 7 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 8 Edinburg for 24 hous
- 9 Buying Scrovegni Chapel tickets & Padova Card together
- 10 Our Next Europe Trip
- 11 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 12 How to rent a car...
- 13 Balleseede Castle in Trallee or Killarney
- 14 Most beautiful cities in Europe?
- 15 Itinerary tips for first timers
- 16 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 17 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 18 Ski resorts on Christmas Day/Eve in Switzerland
- 19 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 20 Vienna to Salzburg Please Help
- 21 3 Full days in Venice, what would be your itinerary?
- 22 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 23 Did I make a mistake arriving Venice on a holiday (Nov 1)?
- 24 Suggestions for an afternoon in Istanbul
- 25 2 Days in Istanbul
Hotel Availability in Bavaria, Switzerland and Dolomites in Mid-September?