New member here. Picking up a new vehicle in Munich Sept. 12 and planning 10 days of Bavarian Alps, driving Swiss Alpine passes, swimming Lake Como, Passo Stelvio on a bike and back to Munich. We would rather not make reservations for each spot, preferring to find "OK" accommodation in various locations rather than needing to "choreograph" each day.
Will there be vacancies Sept 12 to 21? Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Attending Church in Rome?
- 2 Paris food tours?
- 3 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 4 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 5 4 days trip to Barcelona
- 6 Best home base for a week in the Italian Lakes?
- 7 Andalucia Itinerary
- 8 Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau
- 9 hotel in Venice
- 10 Itinerary suggestions for 7 day trip to Croatia
- 11 Getting to Cinque Terre from Croatia
- 12 Travel help laundary
- 13 Croatia to Italy last week in September through October (Bernina Express?)
- 14 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 15 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 16 9 days in Paris Plz help plan
- 17 Driving time from Hvar to Sucuraj
- 18 What's on your bucket list?
- 19 La Colombe d'Or in St. Paul de Vence
- 20 Itinerary for 3 weeks in Italy
- 21 Norway and Netherlands
- 22 Provence Planning Help
- 23 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 24 Exchanging Dollars for Euros - Best before leaving or after arriving?
- 25 Sim card in Nice, France
Hotel Availability in Bavaria, Switzerland and Dolomites in Mid-September?