New member here. Picking up a new vehicle in Munich Sept. 12 and planning 10 days of Bavarian Alps, driving Swiss Alpine passes, swimming Lake Como, Passo Stelvio on a bike and back to Munich. We would rather not make reservations for each spot, preferring to find "OK" accommodation in various locations rather than needing to "choreograph" each day.
Will there be vacancies Sept 12 to 21? Any suggestions?
Hotel Availability in Bavaria, Switzerland and Dolomites in Mid-September?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 help and advice
- 2 Garmisch
- 3 Venice - things to do?
- 4 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 5 Rome to Positano
- 6 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 7 help on my Portugal Itinerary - 11 days
- 8 Advice on getting to the Amalfi Coast - recommendations, your experiences
- 9 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 10 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 11 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 12 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 13 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 14 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 15 Is it a bad time to go?
- 16 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 17 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 18 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 19 VALI DI RAGUSA
- 20 Florence/ Tuscany Wine
- 21 Greek Island honeymoon
- 22 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 23 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 24 DCC on the increase?
- 25 Croatian Itenerary Help