New member here. Picking up a new vehicle in Munich Sept. 12 and planning 10 days of Bavarian Alps, driving Swiss Alpine passes, swimming Lake Como, Passo Stelvio on a bike and back to Munich. We would rather not make reservations for each spot, preferring to find "OK" accommodation in various locations rather than needing to "choreograph" each day.
Will there be vacancies Sept 12 to 21? Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest tour questions
- 2 translation
- 3 Getting to Cinque Terre from Croatia
- 4 Barcelona, Seville, Granada Itinerary
- 5 Is this a good locatiuon and hotel for first time Paris tourists?
- 6 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 7 1 more city to visit in Spain
- 8 Barcelona with Teens
- 9 Relaxing in Costa Brava
- 10 Bus Tickets in Wurzburg
- 11 Sweden and Denmark
- 12 Romantic hotel in venice
- 13 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 14 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 15 10 days in Spain
- 16 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 17 British Isles Cruise
- 18 Valencia Oct 6-8 Swim in Sea?
- 19 Catalan Pyrenees
- 20 Single 30's looking for tour | Europe
- 21 Art History lover - itinerary help
- 22 Driving to Cesky Krumlov
- 23 Helsinki vs Talinn vs Gdansk vs ???
- 24 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 25 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland
Hotel Availability in Bavaria, Switzerland and Dolomites in Mid-September?