We're booked for six days in Rome around Christmas...taking our son and his wife (30-somethings) with us.
In 2007 my wife and I stayed at the Hotel Arenula (old Jewish quarter) and were very happy with the hotel and the location. I emailed them, told them I was a past, satisfied, guest, and got a terrific rate (I think) - €85/room/night.
That seems very low, so I was wondering if anyone knew of any downside -- construction, change to bad ownership, etc. -- that I should be aware of.
Hotel Arenula in Rome -- Still OK?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France, Italy, Ireland ?
- 2 Italy/ Spain in December
- 3 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 4 Venice - things to do?
- 5 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 6 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 7 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 8 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 9 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 10 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 11 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 12 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 13 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 14 Private Guide in Istanbul
- 15 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 16 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 17 Please help me give good travel advice
- 18 Berlin hotel convenient by transit to Berlin Messe
- 19 Need Advice for Stuttgart/Munich Area
- 20 Does anyone know how Trenitalia or Trenord list the Vivalto trains?
- 21 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 22 5 minutes to switch in Basel train station
- 23 ideas for Portugal please
- 24 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 25 Advice on Euro-Trip Itinerary - Spain, France, Switzerland, Austria, Italy