We're booked for six days in Rome around Christmas...taking our son and his wife (30-somethings) with us.
In 2007 my wife and I stayed at the Hotel Arenula (old Jewish quarter) and were very happy with the hotel and the location. I emailed them, told them I was a past, satisfied, guest, and got a terrific rate (I think) - €85/room/night.
That seems very low, so I was wondering if anyone knew of any downside -- construction, change to bad ownership, etc. -- that I should be aware of.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 2 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 3 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 4 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 5 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 6 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 7 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 8 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 9 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 10 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 11 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 12 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 13 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 14 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 15 Cell Phone Question
- 16 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 17 Greek Islands (small)
- 18 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 19 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 20 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 21 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 22 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 23 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 24 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 25 Help required with Itinerary