We're booked for six days in Rome around Christmas...taking our son and his wife (30-somethings) with us.
In 2007 my wife and I stayed at the Hotel Arenula (old Jewish quarter) and were very happy with the hotel and the location. I emailed them, told them I was a past, satisfied, guest, and got a terrific rate (I think) - €85/room/night.
That seems very low, so I was wondering if anyone knew of any downside -- construction, change to bad ownership, etc. -- that I should be aware of.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 2 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 3 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 4 Family-centered tour for Colosseum or Vatican? Please help!
- 5 Munich, Germany
- 6 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 7 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 8 Road Trip through Peloponnese
- 9 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 10 Amalfi or Positano
- 11 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 12 Rome for a week
- 13 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 14 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 15 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 16 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 17 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 18 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 19 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)
- 20 Rome Apartment Rental Using SleepInItaly, Airbnb or RentalInRome?
- 21 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 22 Holiday in Europe
- 23 Hostel Advice
- 24 Seville Hotels - September 2016
- 25 Cheap Paris Boutiques