We're booked for six days in Rome around Christmas...taking our son and his wife (30-somethings) with us.
In 2007 my wife and I stayed at the Hotel Arenula (old Jewish quarter) and were very happy with the hotel and the location. I emailed them, told them I was a past, satisfied, guest, and got a terrific rate (I think) - €85/room/night.
That seems very low, so I was wondering if anyone knew of any downside -- construction, change to bad ownership, etc. -- that I should be aware of.
Hotel Arenula in Rome -- Still OK?
- 1 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 2 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 3 To Paris and Provence in June
- 4 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 5 Travel by train or bus
- 6 Planning a holiday
- 7 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 8 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 9 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 10 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 11 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 12 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 13 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 14 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 15 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 16 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 17 Family European winter holiday
- 18 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 19 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 20 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 21 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 22 Sicily 10 days
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 25 Advises for trip to Russia