We're booked for six days in Rome around Christmas...taking our son and his wife (30-somethings) with us.
In 2007 my wife and I stayed at the Hotel Arenula (old Jewish quarter) and were very happy with the hotel and the location. I emailed them, told them I was a past, satisfied, guest, and got a terrific rate (I think) - €85/room/night.
That seems very low, so I was wondering if anyone knew of any downside -- construction, change to bad ownership, etc. -- that I should be aware of.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beaches in Southern France
- 2 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 3 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 4 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 5 French lavender and cottages
- 6 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 7 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 8 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 9 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 10 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 11 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 12 What Greek islands should I visit
- 13 3 days to spend in europe
- 14 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 15 Advice for Ireland Trip (6 days)
- 16 cell phone companys
- 17 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 18 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 19 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 20 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 21 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 22 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 23 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 24 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 25 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges