We're booked for six days in Rome around Christmas...taking our son and his wife (30-somethings) with us.
In 2007 my wife and I stayed at the Hotel Arenula (old Jewish quarter) and were very happy with the hotel and the location. I emailed them, told them I was a past, satisfied, guest, and got a terrific rate (I think) - €85/room/night.
That seems very low, so I was wondering if anyone knew of any downside -- construction, change to bad ownership, etc. -- that I should be aware of.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 2 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 3 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 4 First trip to Italy
- 5 Ireland & Scotland
- 6 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 7 London's Must Sights!
- 8 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 9 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 10 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 11 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 12 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 13 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 14 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 15 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 16 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 17 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 18 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 19 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 20 4 days in switzerland
- 21 Vienna or Budapest?
- 22 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 23 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 24 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 25 14 nights in Europe