We're booked for six days in Rome around Christmas...taking our son and his wife (30-somethings) with us.
In 2007 my wife and I stayed at the Hotel Arenula (old Jewish quarter) and were very happy with the hotel and the location. I emailed them, told them I was a past, satisfied, guest, and got a terrific rate (I think) - €85/room/night.
That seems very low, so I was wondering if anyone knew of any downside -- construction, change to bad ownership, etc. -- that I should be aware of.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 2 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 3 House Hunting in France
- 4 Itinerary Tweaking
- 5 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 6 Is it worth it to drive into Positano...& Amalfi Coast by land or sea?
- 7 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 8 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 9 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 10 Driving in Italy?
- 11 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 12 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 13 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 14 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 15 Itinerary Help
- 16 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 17 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 18 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 19 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 20 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 21 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 22 Sicily
- 23 Rota Vicentina hike report October 2014
- 24 Hotel in Vienna
- 25 If you had to choose one......