We're booked for six days in Rome around Christmas...taking our son and his wife (30-somethings) with us.
In 2007 my wife and I stayed at the Hotel Arenula (old Jewish quarter) and were very happy with the hotel and the location. I emailed them, told them I was a past, satisfied, guest, and got a terrific rate (I think) - €85/room/night.
That seems very low, so I was wondering if anyone knew of any downside -- construction, change to bad ownership, etc. -- that I should be aware of.
Hotel Arenula in Rome -- Still OK?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 2 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 3 40 Major Tourist Scams
- 4 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 5 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 6 Prices in Dubrovnik
- 7 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 8 9 Days In Ireland-Flying in and out of Shannon
- 9 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 10 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 11 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 12 Visit to Bath and London england
- 13 Southern Italy without a Car
- 14 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 15 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 16 What NOT TO WEAR in PARIS & ROME?! Women's Fashion Help!
- 17 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 18 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 19 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 20 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 21 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 22 Thinking of Minori as "home base"?
- 23 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 24 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 25 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up