We're booked for six days in Rome around Christmas...taking our son and his wife (30-somethings) with us.
In 2007 my wife and I stayed at the Hotel Arenula (old Jewish quarter) and were very happy with the hotel and the location. I emailed them, told them I was a past, satisfied, guest, and got a terrific rate (I think) - €85/room/night.
That seems very low, so I was wondering if anyone knew of any downside -- construction, change to bad ownership, etc. -- that I should be aware of.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 2 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 3 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 4 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 5 Paris weather
- 6 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 7 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 8 Day trip from Munich to Salzburg?
- 9 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 10 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 11 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 12 Sardegna in Sept/Oct - please help!
- 13 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 14 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 15 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 16 Dinge B&B
- 17 Antwerp Tram
- 18 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 19 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 20 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 21 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 22 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 23 Hotels in Barcelona Madrid and Granada
- 24 Alhambra
- 25 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle