We're booked for six days in Rome around Christmas...taking our son and his wife (30-somethings) with us.
In 2007 my wife and I stayed at the Hotel Arenula (old Jewish quarter) and were very happy with the hotel and the location. I emailed them, told them I was a past, satisfied, guest, and got a terrific rate (I think) - €85/room/night.
That seems very low, so I was wondering if anyone knew of any downside -- construction, change to bad ownership, etc. -- that I should be aware of.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 2 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 3 Naples or Genoa
- 4 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/hollywood-smiles/
- 5 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 6 Manchester on derby weekend
- 7 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 8 December in Slovenia
- 9 Night club strobe light
- 10 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 11 For a poor not identified the delightful powers
- 12 Road Maps of Ireland
- 13 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 14 Itinerary help please!
- 15 Vitalpeak XT >> > http://getmenshealth.com/vitalpeak-xt/
- 16 Dover queues
- 17 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 18 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 19 Greece Itinerary
- 20 http://www.thehealthvictory.com/raw-power-xl/
- 21 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 22 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 23 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 24 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 25 Puglia