We're booked for six days in Rome around Christmas...taking our son and his wife (30-somethings) with us.
In 2007 my wife and I stayed at the Hotel Arenula (old Jewish quarter) and were very happy with the hotel and the location. I emailed them, told them I was a past, satisfied, guest, and got a terrific rate (I think) - €85/room/night.
That seems very low, so I was wondering if anyone knew of any downside -- construction, change to bad ownership, etc. -- that I should be aware of.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 2 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 3 Best Hotel in Tuscany?
- 4 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 5 Tuscany literature
- 6 heathrow time needed
- 7 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 8 Help on September Trip to Spain
- 9 Bicycling in Tuscany - First Visit
- 10 Vineyards close to Lisboa, no car - Alentejo or Setubal?
- 11 Iceland Stopover Late September
- 12 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 13 my current itinerary for future trip
- 14 Italy,Austria,Germany driving vacation
- 15 Edinburgh car rental, lodging, train to city
- 16 Where to buy Saffron?
- 17 Magical Greece. A 13 day jaunt across the Aegean
- 18 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 19 Scenic drive: Seville-Granada-Barcelona
- 20 15 nights in Italy
- 21 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 22 Rain boots for Baltic cruise?
- 23 Milan/Lake Como questions
- 24 Dordogne Trip Report
- 25 Restaurant favorites in Stresa and Bellagio