We're booked for six days in Rome around Christmas...taking our son and his wife (30-somethings) with us.
In 2007 my wife and I stayed at the Hotel Arenula (old Jewish quarter) and were very happy with the hotel and the location. I emailed them, told them I was a past, satisfied, guest, and got a terrific rate (I think) - €85/room/night.
That seems very low, so I was wondering if anyone knew of any downside -- construction, change to bad ownership, etc. -- that I should be aware of.
Hotel Arenula in Rome -- Still OK?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A drive in Europe
- 2 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 3 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 4 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 5 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 6 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 7 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 8 Europe in 21 days
- 9 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 10 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 11 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 12 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 13 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 14 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 15 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 16 UK for 12 days !
- 17 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 18 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 19 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 20 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 21 London hotel
- 22 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 23 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 24 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 25 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island