We're booked for six days in Rome around Christmas...taking our son and his wife (30-somethings) with us.
In 2007 my wife and I stayed at the Hotel Arenula (old Jewish quarter) and were very happy with the hotel and the location. I emailed them, told them I was a past, satisfied, guest, and got a terrific rate (I think) - €85/room/night.
That seems very low, so I was wondering if anyone knew of any downside -- construction, change to bad ownership, etc. -- that I should be aware of.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland 3 day layover
- 2 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 3 Athens, Greece to Venice...maybe my favorite trip yet?
- 4 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 5 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 6 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 7 Spain to Jerez for Horse Show
- 8 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 9 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 10 Milos beach stay
- 11 Paris to Bordeaux
- 12 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 13 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 14 WWI Battlefields
- 15 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 16 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 17 Train travel
- 18 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 19 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 20 National Parks near Prague, Budapest, Vienna or Eastern Europe?
- 21 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 22 Christmas Markets 2017
- 23 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 24 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
- 25 US AARP discounts in Europe