We are looking for a hotel for 5 nights in Malta. We would like something with a special view, setting or service. The Xara in Mdina seemed like a good bet, but at more than $500 US a night, it is more than we would like to pay for off-season travel. Can anyone recommend someplace with character, good service and in a pleasant location?
Hotel anywhere in Malta - November
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 2 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 3 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 4 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 5 20 days in Germany
- 6 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 7 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 8 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 9 England and Scotland
- 10 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 11 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 12 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 13 Athens/Istanbul March
- 14 French open
- 15 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 16 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 17 Azores
- 18 Trains in Italy
- 19 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 20 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 21 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 22 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 23 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 24 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 25 Air pollution in Paris