Does anyone have suggestions for hotels (preferrably clean nice family owned)all over Iceland for August?
And... especially in Reykjavik, hotels other than Esja and Saga.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 2 2 days in Lugano area
- 3 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 4 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 5 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 6 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 7 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 8 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 9 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 10 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 11 Help on ancient history route
- 12 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 13 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 14 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 15 Train-Dijon/Paris/BruxellesMidi/Bruges
- 16 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 17 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 18 Switzerland in October
- 19 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 20 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 21 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 22 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 23 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 24 Tuscany First Time
- 25 Iceland car rental agencies