Anyone stayed at either hotels in Venice? I would like to know which one has easier modes of transportation from the airport so we don't get lost. Also, how were the rooms? Did you enjoy staying at a smaller hotel versus a chain hotel? Thanks.
Hotel Al Piave or BW Hotel Cavalletto E Doge Oreseolo in Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 2 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 3 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 4 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 5 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 6 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 7 Self-driving tips for France
- 8 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 9 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 10 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 11 going to italy
- 12 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 13 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 14 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 15 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 16 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 17 Getting to Bruges from Antwerp cruise port
- 18 Stay away from EF Tours
- 19 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 20 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 21 Rentals car in Italy: FAQ
- 22 Fine with a rental car in Italy
- 23 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 24 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 25 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!