I will be Honeymooning in Girona in August and have 2 nights to spend at either Hotel AB or Parador AB. We are booked for the Hotel AB but worry that we heard that some of the rooms with the most impressive views are saved for repeat customers. We are coming from The U.S. and I fear may not see the Mediterranean for another decade, at best! So, the view situation has become a bit obsessive, er important. We have the option of booking a superior double on the 2nd fl of the Parador, facing the open sea, not the bay. Does anyone have an opinion in which situation is better? We're a bit concerned about the added price for parking, but this is our 2 night splurge so we want to get it right. Looking for maybe a sunset or two, some nice cliffs to look at and enjoyable terrace (both our options have this). Any advice? I don't want to keep both hotels hanging, thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1:888:482:3831 Password Reset CONTACT ☎ YAHOO TEC*h 24*7
- 2 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 3 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 4 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 5 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 6 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 7 Long weekend in Albania
- 8 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 9 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 10 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 11 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 12 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 13 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 14 scotland itinerary
- 15 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 16 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 17 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 18 Hotel in Florence
- 19 Travel between Civitavecchia and Rome
- 20 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 21 Missing Toronto Woman May Be in France
- 22 Malta - how to do it?
- 23 Using CPAP machine in France
- 24 Castle Stays in Wales
- 25 Uk and Ireland