I will be Honeymooning in Girona in August and have 2 nights to spend at either Hotel AB or Parador AB. We are booked for the Hotel AB but worry that we heard that some of the rooms with the most impressive views are saved for repeat customers. We are coming from The U.S. and I fear may not see the Mediterranean for another decade, at best! So, the view situation has become a bit obsessive, er important. We have the option of booking a superior double on the 2nd fl of the Parador, facing the open sea, not the bay. Does anyone have an opinion in which situation is better? We're a bit concerned about the added price for parking, but this is our 2 night splurge so we want to get it right. Looking for maybe a sunset or two, some nice cliffs to look at and enjoyable terrace (both our options have this). Any advice? I don't want to keep both hotels hanging, thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YIKES!
- 2 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 3 Cash machines ATM
- 4 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 5 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 6 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 7 ideas for four days in Reykjavic
- 8 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 9 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 10 Turin, Bologna or Genoa
- 11 Charming areas to explore in London
- 12 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 13 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 14 Final Four
- 15 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 16 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 17 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 18 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 19 Getting around Lisbon
- 20 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 21 May get together in Paris
- 22 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 23 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 24 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 25 Itinerary help