I will be Honeymooning in Girona in August and have 2 nights to spend at either Hotel AB or Parador AB. We are booked for the Hotel AB but worry that we heard that some of the rooms with the most impressive views are saved for repeat customers. We are coming from The U.S. and I fear may not see the Mediterranean for another decade, at best! So, the view situation has become a bit obsessive, er important. We have the option of booking a superior double on the 2nd fl of the Parador, facing the open sea, not the bay. Does anyone have an opinion in which situation is better? We're a bit concerned about the added price for parking, but this is our 2 night splurge so we want to get it right. Looking for maybe a sunset or two, some nice cliffs to look at and enjoyable terrace (both our options have this). Any advice? I don't want to keep both hotels hanging, thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 2 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 3 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 4 2 weeks Europe trip
- 5 Monemvasia or Gefyra
- 6 Alkmaar to Brussels - things to see?
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 9 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 10 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 11 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 12 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 13 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 14 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 15 Cordoba Overnight?
- 16 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 17 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 18 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 19 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 20 Dublin Leap Card
- 21 vegetarian in spain
- 22 Rec for carryon bag - European sized
- 23 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 24 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 25 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions