I will be Honeymooning in Girona in August and have 2 nights to spend at either Hotel AB or Parador AB. We are booked for the Hotel AB but worry that we heard that some of the rooms with the most impressive views are saved for repeat customers. We are coming from The U.S. and I fear may not see the Mediterranean for another decade, at best! So, the view situation has become a bit obsessive, er important. We have the option of booking a superior double on the 2nd fl of the Parador, facing the open sea, not the bay. Does anyone have an opinion in which situation is better? We're a bit concerned about the added price for parking, but this is our 2 night splurge so we want to get it right. Looking for maybe a sunset or two, some nice cliffs to look at and enjoyable terrace (both our options have this). Any advice? I don't want to keep both hotels hanging, thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 2 Tracking the Weather
- 3 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 4 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 5 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 6 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 7 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 8 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 9 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 10 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 11 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 12 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 13 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 14 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 15 Shorts in South of France?
- 16 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 17 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 18 Europe itinerary help!
- 19 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 20 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 21 Which Day?
- 22 barcelona neighborhood
- 23 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 24 Trip to Hungary, Croatia, Prague May 2018
- 25 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!