I will be Honeymooning in Girona in August and have 2 nights to spend at either Hotel AB or Parador AB. We are booked for the Hotel AB but worry that we heard that some of the rooms with the most impressive views are saved for repeat customers. We are coming from The U.S. and I fear may not see the Mediterranean for another decade, at best! So, the view situation has become a bit obsessive, er important. We have the option of booking a superior double on the 2nd fl of the Parador, facing the open sea, not the bay. Does anyone have an opinion in which situation is better? We're a bit concerned about the added price for parking, but this is our 2 night splurge so we want to get it right. Looking for maybe a sunset or two, some nice cliffs to look at and enjoyable terrace (both our options have this). Any advice? I don't want to keep both hotels hanging, thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://sexuallubricants.org/enduro-force
- 2 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 3 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 4 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 5 Paris travel help
- 6 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 7 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 8 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 9 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 10 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 11 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 12 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 13 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 14 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 15 One night in the Dolomites
- 16 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 17 Airport Transit Visa
- 18 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 19 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 20 Where in Greece
- 21 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 22 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 23 Vatican tour
- 24 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 25 Day in Capri