I will be taking a trip to Paris for about 5-6 days in May and then going to a different country(not sure where) . I'll be traveling alone and I want to stay in a hostel that will give me an opportunity to meet people. I've looked through the forums here and I wasn't able to find a topic that wasn't a few years old. I would like to keep the price under 100 dollars a night.
Hostels in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 2 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 3 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 4 Istanbul Itinerary
- 5 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 6 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 7 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 8 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 9 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 10 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 11 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 12 7 Nights in Paris
- 13 London neighborhood suggestions
- 14 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 15 Ferry or Catamaran from Split-Hvar
- 16 Why don't the French want to work?
- 17 Driving from Italy to France
- 18 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 19 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 20 Edinburgh - Mercat Tours -
- 21 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 22 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 23 Daily Bus Tours in Croatia, Slovenia and nearby countries
- 24 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 25 Late night/early morning transport from Barcelona Airport to city center