I will be taking a trip to Paris for about 5-6 days in May and then going to a different country(not sure where) . I'll be traveling alone and I want to stay in a hostel that will give me an opportunity to meet people. I've looked through the forums here and I wasn't able to find a topic that wasn't a few years old. I would like to keep the price under 100 dollars a night.
Hostels in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 2 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 3 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 4 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 5 trip to norway
- 6 Is Venice really dirty?
- 7 Where to go in France mid July?
- 8 Help with England/Wales tour
- 9 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 10 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 11 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 12 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 13 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 14 Best beach town in Italy?
- 15 Cotswold Churches
- 16 A Greek sojourn
- 17 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 18 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 19 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 20 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 21 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 22 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 23 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 24 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 25 Will a European two prong electrical adapter work with U.S. power strip ?