I will be taking a trip to Paris for about 5-6 days in May and then going to a different country(not sure where) . I'll be traveling alone and I want to stay in a hostel that will give me an opportunity to meet people. I've looked through the forums here and I wasn't able to find a topic that wasn't a few years old. I would like to keep the price under 100 dollars a night.
Hostels in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 2 Driving from San Sebastian to La Rioja to Bilbao
- 3 German Wings
- 4 Where to stay 2 nights in la Céré France?
- 5 A week in Sicily doable or not?
- 6 2 week Europe trip adivce
- 7 Please Help with Destination City In Belgium
- 8 Mediterranean/Provence, February - March 2016
- 9 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 10 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 11 Budapest Favorites
- 12 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 13 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 14 April long weekend - Munich v Innsbruck v Salzburg
- 15 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 16 Gargnano vs Bellagio (Lake Garda vs Lake Como)
- 17 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 18 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 19 In Paris on my own
- 20 Use of a Schwab Bank ATM Card in France
- 21 Where should we go in early- to mid-May: Spain, Greece, Croatia?
- 22 Sardinia- which northeast town?
- 23 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 24 Croatia
- 25 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?