I will be taking a trip to Paris for about 5-6 days in May and then going to a different country(not sure where) . I'll be traveling alone and I want to stay in a hostel that will give me an opportunity to meet people. I've looked through the forums here and I wasn't able to find a topic that wasn't a few years old. I would like to keep the price under 100 dollars a night.
Hostels in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train tickets France and Spain
- 2 Cooking Holidays Valencia
- 3 Walking in Bologna
- 4 Where to stay in nice, arriving next week
- 5 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 6 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 7 scotland trave;
- 8 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 9 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 10 Scandinavian Tour
- 11 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 12 Luggage storage in Orvieto?
- 13 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 14 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 15 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 16 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 17 Berlin - one day off
- 18 Madrid...where for evening stroll on first night?
- 19 Paris/ France Cheapest way to get from the airport to the Dupleix Station
- 20 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 21 St. Petersburg to Moscow: train or airplane?
- 22 Luxury romantic hotel to stay in Sardinia?
- 23 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 24 Which tour company would be best?
- 25 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains