I will be taking a trip to Paris for about 5-6 days in May and then going to a different country(not sure where) . I'll be traveling alone and I want to stay in a hostel that will give me an opportunity to meet people. I've looked through the forums here and I wasn't able to find a topic that wasn't a few years old. I would like to keep the price under 100 dollars a night.
Hostels in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 2 Grad Schools in London?
- 3 Terrorism in Europe
- 4 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 5 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 6 Mama Mia Italy!
- 7 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 8 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 9 Paris in black and white
- 10 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 11 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 12 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 13 Day trips from Bologna
- 14 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 15 Best time of day to get tickets to the Anne Frank Haus?
- 16 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 17 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 18 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 19 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 20 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 21 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 22 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 23 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 24 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 25 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig