I will be taking a trip to Paris for about 5-6 days in May and then going to a different country(not sure where) . I'll be traveling alone and I want to stay in a hostel that will give me an opportunity to meet people. I've looked through the forums here and I wasn't able to find a topic that wasn't a few years old. I would like to keep the price under 100 dollars a night.
Hostels in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 2 Small group for Colosseum
- 3 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 4 London visit
- 5 best time to book accommodation
- 6 Useful website for France
- 7 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 8 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 9 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 10 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 11 SIM card for eastern europe
- 12 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 13 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 14 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 15 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 16 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 17 Monet in Normandy
- 18 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 19 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 20 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 21 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 22 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 23 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 24 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 25 No points in Paris .....