I will be taking a trip to Paris for about 5-6 days in May and then going to a different country(not sure where) . I'll be traveling alone and I want to stay in a hostel that will give me an opportunity to meet people. I've looked through the forums here and I wasn't able to find a topic that wasn't a few years old. I would like to keep the price under 100 dollars a night.
Hostels in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 2 Scotland
- 3 Monaco to Paris on Monday June 1st to catch 5pm flight from CDG to JFK
- 4 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 5 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 6 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 7 Change in Travel
- 8 Logistics for Rental Car in Spain
- 9 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 10 Pousadas
- 11 ireland
- 12 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 13 Grandhotel Giessbach in Switzerland
- 14 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 15 Some Ireland enjoyment tips
- 16 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 17 Any other tour/sightseeing sites, besides Viator???
- 18 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 19 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?
- 20 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 21 Budget for 10 weeks in Europe
- 22 closest German city to Enschede/Twente
- 23 Getting Around Greece
- 24 Hotels at Lake Garda
- 25 5 day Barcelona itineary