My husband and I want to move around Europe without a lot of prebookings. I've noticed that some of the hostels (Athens) are nice looking hotels. Are they only used by young backpackers or could a couple of 50 ish adults have a good experience in a hostel. - Trying to travel inexpensively.... Can anyone suggest some good hostels for oldies ?? thanks
Hostels for Adults ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 2 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 3 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 4 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 5 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 6 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 7 Norway 2014
- 8 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 9 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 10 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 11 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 12 Reykjavik hotels
- 13 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 14 I dream of Europe
- 15 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 16 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 17 First Time to UK since 2001
- 18 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 19 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 20 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 21 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 22 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 23 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 24 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 25 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...