My husband and I want to move around Europe without a lot of prebookings. I've noticed that some of the hostels (Athens) are nice looking hotels. Are they only used by young backpackers or could a couple of 50 ish adults have a good experience in a hostel. - Trying to travel inexpensively.... Can anyone suggest some good hostels for oldies ?? thanks
Hostels for Adults ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CROATIA SPLIT
- 2 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 3 Tour Group Operators
- 4 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 5 Spending money in Italy?
- 6 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 7 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 8 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 9 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 10 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 11 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 12 Majorca - where to stay?
- 13 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 14 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 15 staying a month or so in each place
- 16 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 17 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 18 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 19 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 20 Nice/Cote D'azur/Monaco surroundings - suggestions please...
- 21 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 22 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 23 Italy- From Rome to Milan
- 24 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 25 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket