I am staying in San Sebastian with my girlfriend for a few days in June.
Looking at the prices, it looks like I can book a well-reviewed hotel room for the same price as a hostel that is not even a private room.
Are there any reasons why I should not pick the hotel, with its obvious advantages?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest in December 2017
- 2 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 3 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 4 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 5 Korean Messages
- 6 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 7 Traveling eperience and the difficulties involved
- 8 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 11 Acropolis Athens
- 12 5 Days in Switzerland
- 13 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 14 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 15 6-7 Days in France
- 16 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 17 Another tipping question: concierges
- 18 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 19 We're here!
- 20 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 21 Getting to Bolivia
- 22 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 23 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?
- 24 Swiss Travel Pass
- 25 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges