I'm 17 and I'm traveling to France by myself this summer. I'm planning on staying in hostels everywhere -- Paris, Rennes, Amboise, Nice, etc., and I'm wondering whether hostels really care if you're under 18. Do they insist on checking to make sure you're at least 18, and are they strict about the age limit?
Hostel minimum age
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 2 Day trip from Tallin to Hellsinki
- 3 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 4 Where to go from Brussels?
- 5 Croatia: ajvar recipe
- 6 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 7 London neighborhood suggestions
- 8 We Need a Pact
- 9 I need a haircut
- 10 What to wear
- 11 All you need in croatia
- 12 Tipping in Greece
- 13 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 14 Restaurants in Rome near Campo de Fiori or Piazza Navana
- 15 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 16 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 17 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 18 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 19 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 20 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 21 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 22 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 23 Bayern seasonal pass
- 24 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 25 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.