I'm 17 and I'm traveling to France by myself this summer. I'm planning on staying in hostels everywhere -- Paris, Rennes, Amboise, Nice, etc., and I'm wondering whether hostels really care if you're under 18. Do they insist on checking to make sure you're at least 18, and are they strict about the age limit?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 2 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 3 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 4 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 5 Barcelona
- 6 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 7 Santorini lodging
- 8 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 9 Spain and South of France
- 10 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 11 Algarve location Help
- 12 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 13 Andalucia itinerary help
- 14 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 15 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
- 16 Ischia
- 17 Killarney
- 18 Romania - Good destination for 2017
- 19 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 20 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 21 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 22 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 23 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 24 Germany family road trip help!
- 25 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam