I will be traveling to Brussels the first week of March with a coworker and her 16 year old son. Looking for a recommendation of a hostel or an inexpensive hotel.
Hostel in Brussels
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 2 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 3 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?
- 4 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 5 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 6 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 7 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 8 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 9 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 10 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 11 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 12 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 13 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 14 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 15 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 16 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 17 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 18 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 19 Italy
- 20 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 21 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 22 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 23 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 24 Positano, Italy
- 25 Nice Video about Poland