I am planning a European trip this October- November and wanted to find out more about people's experiences in hostels and if they are safe? I am visiting Dublin, London, Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels, Berlin, Prague, and Cologne. Should I even look into staying at a hostel or skip them entirely for a hotel room. Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노시장【XAX111.ＣoM】아시안바카라
- 2 카지노용어【XAX111.ＣoM】아시안카지노
- 3 카지노의모든것【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인카지노
- 4 iPhone/Skype/ATM questions
- 5 강원랜드빅휠【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인바카라
- 6 7포커족보【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브바카라
- 7 생중계바둑이【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브카지노
- 8 홀덤싸이트【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아바카라
- 9 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 10 Wake Up Mods
- 11 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 12 Help: Nafplion to Hydra which ferry port
- 13 10 days in Germany, Itinerary help please!
- 14 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 15 Clean up spam
- 16 Beach holiday homes italy
- 17 First timer/road trip, itenerary help
- 18 favorite app for converting US $$
- 19 France on my own
- 20 Greece and Italy Combo
- 21 Passenger van Rental in Milan
- 22 Best of Norway
- 23 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 24 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 25 Escorted tours Norway