I am getting mixed signals on the reviews of this hostal. Some say it is noisy; some say it is quite nice/comfortable. The hostal says that the 8 euro parking is mandatory as there is no parking on the street; other reviews say that street parking is no problem. Any clarification/information would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!
Hostal Don Jaime Segovia Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great restaurants in Italy
- 2 Germany for 3 weeks
- 3 Germany and Switzerland
- 4 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 5 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 6 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 7 Greece after the Vote
- 8 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 9 Renting an apt.
- 10 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 11 Food options near Tower (& Leadenhall Mkt?)
- 12 northern Portugal
- 13 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 14 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 15 London - Off-the-Path Gems
- 16 Help me with this trip
- 17 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 18 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 19 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 20 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 21 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 22 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 23 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 24 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 25 Advice required on my Switzerland Itinerary