We're going to Madrid in May. Last time there (2006) we stayed at the Hostal Acapulco on Plaza Carmen and really liked it for the rooms, people, and location. ...except the day the elevator broke, since it is on the 4th floor
They've never had their website up and running -- it's been nearly 6 years. Does anyone know if they are still operating?
I emailed them this morning and am hoping for a response...but I can't even be sure their email is the same: email@example.com
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 2 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 3 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 4 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 5 Castle Stays in Wales
- 6 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 7 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 8 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 9 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 10 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 11 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 12 Can parking
- 13 italy Cinque Terre
- 14 San Sebastián
- 15 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 16 Zurich to Milan trip
- 17 Would like help planning a 16-21 day week trip to Spain and/or Portugal
- 18 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 19 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 20 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 21 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 22 Driving through Paris
- 23 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 24 Advice for first time trip to Greece
- 25 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue