This summer I am staying with some acquaintances and would like give little something as a gift for their hospitality.
In Germany, it is a middle-aged couple. In France, I will be splitting the time between two families- each with about 6 children whose ages range between preteen to mid twenties.
I have a limited amount of space because i will not be checking any bags; the gifts need to be small.
(preferably something that is unique to the US or even better, from the Philadelphia or South Jersey area.)
I would greatly appreciate the advice, thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Denmark or Sweden?
- 2 Trek through Eur
- 3 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 4 Europe itinerary questions
- 5 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 6 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 7 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 8 Paris hotels
- 9 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 10 London Hotels
- 11 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 We're here!
- 14 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 15 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 16 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Amsterdam hotels
- 20 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 23 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 24 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 25 Brugge hotel help