This summer I am staying with some acquaintances and would like give little something as a gift for their hospitality.
In Germany, it is a middle-aged couple. In France, I will be splitting the time between two families- each with about 6 children whose ages range between preteen to mid twenties.
I have a limited amount of space because i will not be checking any bags; the gifts need to be small.
(preferably something that is unique to the US or even better, from the Philadelphia or South Jersey area.)
I would greatly appreciate the advice, thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Advice?
- 2 Florence Travel Guide
- 3 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 4 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 5 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 6 Italian lakes
- 7 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 8 Via del Sale, Italy
- 9 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 10 Cornwall Advice
- 11 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 12 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 13 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 14 Andalucia itinerary help
- 15 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 16 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 17 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 18 Nafplio to Hydra
- 19 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 20 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 21 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 22 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 23 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 24 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 25 Acorn TV and Whatsapp