This summer I am staying with some acquaintances and would like give little something as a gift for their hospitality.
In Germany, it is a middle-aged couple. In France, I will be splitting the time between two families- each with about 6 children whose ages range between preteen to mid twenties.
I have a limited amount of space because i will not be checking any bags; the gifts need to be small.
(preferably something that is unique to the US or even better, from the Philadelphia or South Jersey area.)
I would greatly appreciate the advice, thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spanish food - not that special?
- 2 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 3 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 4 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 5 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 6 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 7 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 8 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 9 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 10 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 11 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 12 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 13 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 14 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 15 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 16 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 17 Chania
- 18 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 19 Car rental in Santorini port
- 20 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 21 Renting a car in Greece
- 22 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 23 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 24 renting a car in greece
- 25 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights