This summer I am staying with some acquaintances and would like give little something as a gift for their hospitality.
In Germany, it is a middle-aged couple. In France, I will be splitting the time between two families- each with about 6 children whose ages range between preteen to mid twenties.
I have a limited amount of space because i will not be checking any bags; the gifts need to be small.
(preferably something that is unique to the US or even better, from the Philadelphia or South Jersey area.)
I would greatly appreciate the advice, thanks!
Host Family Gift Ideas? Countries: Germany & France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 2 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 3 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 4 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 5 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 6 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 7 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 8 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 9 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 10 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 11 Food tours in Rome?
- 12 Rome Food Tour
- 13 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 14 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 15 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 16 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 17 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 18 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 19 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 20 Italy and Croatia
- 21 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 22 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 23 Kimhe--flamenco
- 24 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 25 Autumn in Paris