This summer I am staying with some acquaintances and would like give little something as a gift for their hospitality.
In Germany, it is a middle-aged couple. In France, I will be splitting the time between two families- each with about 6 children whose ages range between preteen to mid twenties.
I have a limited amount of space because i will not be checking any bags; the gifts need to be small.
(preferably something that is unique to the US or even better, from the Philadelphia or South Jersey area.)
I would greatly appreciate the advice, thanks!
Host Family Gift Ideas? Countries: Germany & France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 2 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 3 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 4 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 5 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 6 Air pollution in Paris
- 7 Trains in Italy
- 8 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 9 Nice or Marseille??
- 10 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 11 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 12 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 13 Dresden or Leipzig
- 14 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 15 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 16 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 17 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 18 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 19 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 20 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 21 ACP Rail -- any info?
- 22 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 23 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 24 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 25 Madrid - Bernina Express