This summer I am staying with some acquaintances and would like give little something as a gift for their hospitality.
In Germany, it is a middle-aged couple. In France, I will be splitting the time between two families- each with about 6 children whose ages range between preteen to mid twenties.
I have a limited amount of space because i will not be checking any bags; the gifts need to be small.
(preferably something that is unique to the US or even better, from the Philadelphia or South Jersey area.)
I would greatly appreciate the advice, thanks!
Host Family Gift Ideas? Countries: Germany & France
- 1 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 2 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 3 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 4 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 5 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 6 Advises for trip to Russia
- 7 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 8 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 9 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 10 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 11 Traveling within Italy
- 12 To Paris and Provence in June
- 13 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 14 Which travel plan?
- 15 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 16 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 17 Madrid to Sevilla
- 18 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 19 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 20 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 21 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 22 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 23 London at Easter
- 24 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 25 Prague - must see