This summer I am staying with some acquaintances and would like give little something as a gift for their hospitality.
In Germany, it is a middle-aged couple. In France, I will be splitting the time between two families- each with about 6 children whose ages range between preteen to mid twenties.
I have a limited amount of space because i will not be checking any bags; the gifts need to be small.
(preferably something that is unique to the US or even better, from the Philadelphia or South Jersey area.)
I would greatly appreciate the advice, thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I want to buy a European flat iron
- 2 Triple Occupancy room Amalfi Coast
- 3 One day in Paris!
- 4 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 5 Musee D'Orsay or the Louvre
- 6 Puglia, where to stay for 8 days or so
- 7 Champagne Houses open in December - Reims
- 8 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 9 Eiffel Tower - look at it, eat there, or go up
- 10 Must do/see in Rome
- 11 Travel in England and Scotland
- 12 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 13 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 14 neighbourhood in Barcelona question
- 15 Free use of a owned apartment in Berlin
- 16 Groupon Tours
- 17 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 18 St. Petersburg plus
- 19 U K Shelves Ambitious Rail Improvements
- 20 Help required for Germany trip plan
- 21 Baltic Sea Ports of Call and suggested Tour Guides
- 22 One night between Marseille and St.Remy?
- 23 Irish Hotel Choices for Killarney and Adare
- 24 Georges - Pompidou center
- 25 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!