This summer I am staying with some acquaintances and would like give little something as a gift for their hospitality.
In Germany, it is a middle-aged couple. In France, I will be splitting the time between two families- each with about 6 children whose ages range between preteen to mid twenties.
I have a limited amount of space because i will not be checking any bags; the gifts need to be small.
(preferably something that is unique to the US or even better, from the Philadelphia or South Jersey area.)
I would greatly appreciate the advice, thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 2 The DCC scam is spreading
- 3 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 4 London dining service charge
- 5 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 6 Norwegian air
- 7 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 8 One week trip in early May in the fjords region in Norway
- 9 Norwegian natives: Where can I get a Grandiosa Pizza?!
- 10 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 11 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 12 is black forest worth itself in october?
- 13 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 14 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 15 Italy Itinerary: Rome and Amalfi
- 16 Luggage on trains/security?
- 17 Early flight from Nice
- 18 best way to travel from Budapest airport
- 19 Itinerary suggestion for 5-6 days between San Sebastian and Barcelona
- 20 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 21 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 22 Portugal/Spain trip--April or June?
- 23 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 24 help with 21 days-croatia
- 25 London Paris