This summer I am staying with some acquaintances and would like give little something as a gift for their hospitality.
In Germany, it is a middle-aged couple. In France, I will be splitting the time between two families- each with about 6 children whose ages range between preteen to mid twenties.
I have a limited amount of space because i will not be checking any bags; the gifts need to be small.
(preferably something that is unique to the US or even better, from the Philadelphia or South Jersey area.)
I would greatly appreciate the advice, thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 2 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 3 Enjoying England for a year!
- 4 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 5 Barcelona extension
- 6 Layover at Orly - Versailles or Paris?
- 7 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 8 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 9 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 10 France to stop making foie grois
- 11 Please Rec best VPN Internet service/company for Italy
- 12 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport
- 13 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 14 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 15 Kilt makers
- 16 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/muscle-xtx-reviews/
- 17 Puglia
- 18 Stonehenge and Bath
- 19 Manchester on derby weekend
- 20 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 21 My First Trip to Europe...
- 22 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 23 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 24 train from ravenna to parma
- 25 Best area to stay in Valencia