This summer I am staying with some acquaintances and would like give little something as a gift for their hospitality.
In Germany, it is a middle-aged couple. In France, I will be splitting the time between two families- each with about 6 children whose ages range between preteen to mid twenties.
I have a limited amount of space because i will not be checking any bags; the gifts need to be small.
(preferably something that is unique to the US or even better, from the Philadelphia or South Jersey area.)
I would greatly appreciate the advice, thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 2 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 3 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 4 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 5 4 days in switzerland
- 6 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 7 14 nights in Europe
- 8 Vienna or Budapest?
- 9 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 10 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 11 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 12 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 13 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 14 French immersion courses in France
- 15 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 16 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 17 Ireland & Scotland
- 18 CDG airport
- 19 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 20 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 21 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 22 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 23 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 24 Munich
- 25 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.