This summer I am staying with some acquaintances and would like give little something as a gift for their hospitality.
In Germany, it is a middle-aged couple. In France, I will be splitting the time between two families- each with about 6 children whose ages range between preteen to mid twenties.
I have a limited amount of space because i will not be checking any bags; the gifts need to be small.
(preferably something that is unique to the US or even better, from the Philadelphia or South Jersey area.)
I would greatly appreciate the advice, thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 2 Hamam Istanbul?
- 3 Paris Under Seige...
- 4 Cinque Terre Hiking Trails?
- 5 Rue des Rosiers
- 6 sfo to europe
- 7 Belgium : a asfe country
- 8 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 9 Advices about our itiniary
- 10 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 11 Car Rental in Italy
- 12 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 13 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 14 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 15 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 16 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 17 Italian Riviera
- 18 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 19 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 20 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 21 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 22 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 23 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 24 Explore Bergen myself or Take Norway In A Nutshell from Oslo to Bergen?
- 25 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November