I am suppose to go to Italy in 11 days with my 17 year old daughter for 2 weeks. I just spent a week in the hospital with a bleeding ulcer. Now I am very nervous about going to Italy in case I have a problem there and need to go to the hospital. We will be going to Rome,Sorrento, Florence and Venice with a few side trips to Capri and Positano.
Any Ideals on how to find well qualified hospitals with english speaking doctors?
I am more worried about what would happen to my daughter if I had to go to the hospital and she was left on her own in a country that is not english speaking. Even though she has traveled with the family a fair amount of times she has not been to Europe.
I worry that if I am in the hospital and the hotel room reservations run out and the hotel is booked that she won't have a place to stay.
Do you think that most hotels would help her out?
We are staying in smaller hotels in most places that got high marks on Trip Advisor.
She is a very smart girl but on the quiet side. I am a retired nurse so I can usually hold my own in a medical situation.Also my husband could be there the next day to take care of her.
I will be going to the doctor about a week before I go to get checked out that I am stable but this is a kind of medical problem that can total heal up with no problem or all of a sudden act up. I was in the hospital for 3 days --got discharged and then after 1 day had to go back because it started to bleed again.
I am on enough medication to kill a horse so that should help but I am still nervous. I don't know whether to go or not. I hate to disappoint my daughter. It's very likely that I can heal up with no problems and then I would have canceled for nothing.
My daughter is going away to college in August so we really can't postpone this.
If I don't feel good or the doctors says not to go I won't but I think that when I go to the doctors next week that everything will be stable and then I have a big decision to make.
Sorry for such a long post but thanks for letting me get it out of my system. Any help/ ideals you have will be greatly appreciated. Thanks Kathy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강원랜드바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 2 サ논현안마【o1o + 9875 + 2236】논현안마시술소 논현안마추천 논현유흥일번가
- 3 다모아바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 4 코리아바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 5 블랙잭바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 6 슈퍼카지노【 bmb９５，com 】thak온라인바카라
- 7 바카라게임사이트━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 8 사설바카라사이트【 bmb９５，com 】thak사설카지노
- 9 바카라게임━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 10 바카라사이트━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 11 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 12 바카라카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 13 실시간티비〈〈 √√〃ｓＶｖ７７７.ｚｅ.ａｍ〃√√〉〉사설실시간
- 14 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 15 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 16 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 17 Back from Paris
- 18 Another tipping question: concierges
- 19 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 20 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 21 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 22 Luggage Storage
- 23 LIsbon
- 24 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 25 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE