I'm heading to Europe in mid-November! With my cousin, I am spending time in Dublin (2.5 days), Paris (3 days), Amsterdam (2 days) and London (2 days - I've been there before for a longer trip). Please feel free to chime in on your thoughts for that part of the trip.
MAIN QUESTION: Flying out of Dublin, I have 4.5 days (including travel time) to myself before heading on to Paris. I was hoping to see Berlin and Vienna, even if just the highlights. Does anyone have any thoughts on an itinerary. Is this a fool's mission?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 2 Tours through Spain and Portugal
- 3 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 4 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 5 Charming areas to explore in London
- 6 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 7 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 8 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 9 I may be wrong....
- 10 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 11 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 12 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 13 Cornwall UK
- 14 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 15 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 16 Hydra, Greece
- 17 travel around Spain
- 18 credit and debit cards
- 19 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 20 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 21 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 22 8 Hours in Rome
- 23 Golf Partner in Istanbul
- 24 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 25 Cash machines ATM
Hoping for some help with my Berlin/Vienna Itinerary (5 days)