I'm heading to Europe in mid-November! With my cousin, I am spending time in Dublin (2.5 days), Paris (3 days), Amsterdam (2 days) and London (2 days - I've been there before for a longer trip). Please feel free to chime in on your thoughts for that part of the trip.
MAIN QUESTION: Flying out of Dublin, I have 4.5 days (including travel time) to myself before heading on to Paris. I was hoping to see Berlin and Vienna, even if just the highlights. Does anyone have any thoughts on an itinerary. Is this a fool's mission?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴게임총판 ≪접속주소 :≫vtk16.com≪
- 2 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 3 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 4 릴게임총판 ≪접속주소 :≫vtk16.com≪
- 5 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 6 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 7 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 8 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 11 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 12 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 13 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 14 International Flight Question
- 15 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 16 Interesting places to visit
- 17 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 18 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 19 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 20 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 21 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 22 Budapest in December 2017
- 23 Petrol in Greece
- 24 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 25 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
Hoping for some help with my Berlin/Vienna Itinerary (5 days)