I know that many people will scoff at this, but we were very satisfied when we did this in Paris and London, as it allowed us to get a good overview of each city and determine which sites we wanted to explore in greater detail. The other issue is that I am somewhat limited mobility, an all day walking tour is not an option for me. Anyone have experience with this in any of these cities? Thanks!
Hop On, Hop Off tours Budapest, Vienna or Prague
- 1 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 2 Changing of the Guard
- 3 Which tour company would be best?
- 4 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 5 WWI Battlefield Tours
- 6 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 7 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 8 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 9 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 10 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 11 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 12 London Evening Activity
- 13 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 14 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 15 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 16 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 17 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 18 Germany and Italy
- 19 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 20 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 21 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 22 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 23 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 24 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 25 Best way to get from Malaga to Gibraltar to Ceuta, Morocco?