I know that many people will scoff at this, but we were very satisfied when we did this in Paris and London, as it allowed us to get a good overview of each city and determine which sites we wanted to explore in greater detail. The other issue is that I am somewhat limited mobility, an all day walking tour is not an option for me. Anyone have experience with this in any of these cities? Thanks!
Hop On, Hop Off tours Budapest, Vienna or Prague
View all Europe activity »
- 1 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 2 First time traveler to Ireland
- 3 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 4 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 5 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 6 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 7 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 8 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 9 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 10 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 11 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 12 Naples on Christmas Eve--Beluga Bar or George's?
- 13 Prague - must see
- 14 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 15 Spain - Andalucia
- 16 Car in Prague
- 17 Euro Train
- 18 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 19 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 20 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 21 Lucerne & Zurich
- 22 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 23 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 24 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 25 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report