I know that many people will scoff at this, but we were very satisfied when we did this in Paris and London, as it allowed us to get a good overview of each city and determine which sites we wanted to explore in greater detail. The other issue is that I am somewhat limited mobility, an all day walking tour is not an option for me. Anyone have experience with this in any of these cities? Thanks!
Hop On, Hop Off tours Budapest, Vienna or Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 2 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 3 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 4 Three ferries to Mull
- 5 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 6 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 7 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 8 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 9 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 10 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 11 Airport ATMs
- 12 driving in france with kids
- 13 Southern Spain
- 14 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 15 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 16 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 17 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 18 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 19 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 20 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 21 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 22 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 23 Story of the German Christmas star
- 24 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 25 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers