Hi guys, just wanted to know if you are allowed to hop off on the hop on bus and catch it later again...I don't want to seat for the 2 hours and listen to the whole tour, I have specific places I want to see? This is for London, thanks
Hop on Hop off bus
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 2 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 3 Authentic czech food
- 4 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 5 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 6 Has anybody bought tickets through divento.com?
- 7 Hotel Regno versus Albergo Cesari Rome
- 8 Italy - unusually so
- 9 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 10 Where to play agains the best outdoor basketball competition in Berlin?
- 11 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 12 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 13 About cars in Austria
- 14 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 15 Spain in November
- 16 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 17 December trip to Germany & Switzerland - Ingo are you out there?
- 18 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 19 Europe in December for 10 days
- 20 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 21 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 22 Study Visa and Schengen area tourist allowance Question
- 23 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 24 England/EPL family vacation
- 25 4 Months in Europe