Hi guys, just wanted to know if you are allowed to hop off on the hop on bus and catch it later again...I don't want to seat for the 2 hours and listen to the whole tour, I have specific places I want to see? This is for London, thanks
Hop on Hop off bus
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 2 Holy Week in Seville 2015
- 3 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 4 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 5 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 6 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 7 Stay in Venice
- 8 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 9 Our first trip to Europe
- 10 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 11 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 12 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 13 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 14 12 days in italy help
- 15 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 16 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 17 Athens and which islands?
- 18 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 19 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 20 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 21 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 22 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 23 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 24 Carinthia
- 25 best to buy euros in US, at airport casio, or bank in Brussels?