Hi guys, just wanted to know if you are allowed to hop off on the hop on bus and catch it later again...I don't want to seat for the 2 hours and listen to the whole tour, I have specific places I want to see? This is for London, thanks
Hop on Hop off bus
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 2 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 3 Portugal Trip
- 4 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 5 Southern Spain
- 6 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 7 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 8 Short notice for input needed for Munich, Vienna, Prague and Berlin
- 9 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 10 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 11 Spain traffic tickets
- 12 Reputable Tours
- 13 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 14 Easter Itinerary Advice, Rome, Parma, Venice, Stresa, Grindelwald
- 15 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 16 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 17 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 18 Best Location to Stay in Barcelona
- 19 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 20 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 21 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 22 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 23 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 24 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 25 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany