We are planning a trip to Paris and Normandy. I am looking at the B&B La Petite Folie for our days in Normandy. Has anyone stayed there? If so, did you stay in the main house or one of their apartments?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Preparing to drive on the Greek mainland
- 2 Can't print train tickets
- 3 Antwerp or Bruges?
- 4 EURail Pass worth it for this itinerary?
- 5 Car Rental form Baia Mare or Sighet?
- 6 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 7 any luggage storage/lockers at Gare du Nord?
- 8 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 9 Some questions about Paris. For example, Chez Michou?
- 10 Help with itinerary for Italy for 12 days
- 11 Pays Basque, attention SPAIN afficianados:
- 12 Question about justairports
- 13 London Trip Report - Textiles & Chocolate
- 14 Need help in planning 4 days in Tuscany post -cruise
- 15 Rome - Tours
- 16 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 17 Pix from Northern Ireland & Donegal
- 18 Italian Riviera Planning
- 19 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 20 Restaurants in Lake Maggiore/Stresa
- 21 italian law regarding air conditioning in September?
- 22 Amsterdam to Paris by boat
- 23 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 24 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 25 London-Jubilee Walkway