We are planning a trip to Paris and Normandy. I am looking at the B&B La Petite Folie for our days in Normandy. Has anyone stayed there? If so, did you stay in the main house or one of their apartments?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 2 Three ferries to Mull
- 3 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 4 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 5 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 6 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 7 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 8 Chamonix to Paris by Train
- 9 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 10 All Set To Go!!
- 11 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 12 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 13 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Classical Musicians/Composers Home Towns?
- 14 French Basque region
- 15 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 16 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 17 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 18 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 19 Bavaria: Santa Claus and Evil Twin Krampus!
- 20 Story of the German Christmas star
- 21 Airport ATMs
- 22 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 23 Amsterdam New Years Even Recommendations
- 24 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 25 American Express