Am going for a honeymoon trip to Scandinavia this july for two weeks. I will be joined by another young couple.
The plan so far is
Day 1 Arrival in Stockholm
Day 2&3 in Stockholm
Fly to Oslo
Day 5& 6 in Oslo
Train to Bergen thro Flam
Day 8-12 in Bergen-Balestrand
A 2 night stay in a lakeside cabin in Bergen! (Please suggest good cabin rentals...)
Day 13 return back to Stockholm
Day 14 Fly back home to India
Any ideas on the Bergen-Balestrand (Day 8-12) Part? How to go about ? What places to visit, mode of transportation etc?
Please help us with an itinerary!!!
We were thinking of the Sognefjord tour, Glacier tour to Jostedalen.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 2 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 3 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 4 Paris in August
- 5 Getting around London
- 6 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 7 The DCC scam is spreading
- 8 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 9 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 10 Help with tips in UK
- 11 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 12 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 13 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 14 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 15 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 16 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 17 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 18 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 19 Scotland itinerary advice
- 20 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 21 Norway for 1 week, ideas for planning
- 22 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 23 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 24 Places to visit from Zurich
- 25 SURPRISE TRIP