I was wondering whether you can please help me decide where to go for my honeymoon, which will be from Dec 22nd - Jan 20th.
Right now I've set my mind on Vienna from 22nd to 25th, and then probably will go to Salzburg for 4 days, then to Prague for 4 days and celebrate NYE there. After that I plan to go to Munich for 3 days.
My question is: should I go to Budapest, and if I do should I just go for a day trip from Vienna or should I go for longer?
After Munich, I 'm deciding between going to Monaco, a few French cities, then to a few cities in Spain (Barcelona, Madrid). My other option now is to go to Athens, Delphi Mykonos, and then Istanbul, and then probably to 2 more cities in Turkey.
I've been to Paris, but never been to any other countries mentioned above. We often like to relax when we travel, and I'm especially a fan of good food. Normally I try to go to all of the fine dining places I can find, but this time I'm hoping to be more 'adventurous' and try out local foods. I also want to be able to walk around and see beautiful architecture and sights. I've never been in <6C cold before so I don't know how well I can stand it, but I think I should be fine with warm clothes on.
I wonder whether you can please help me decide between Greece&Turkey or France&Spain for the second half of my trip? Which places would be more beautiful (scenic wise) if we're going in January?
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to get to Mallorca
- 2 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 3 Family Itinerary April 2016
- 4 4 days in Scotland
- 5 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 6 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 7 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 8 Want to visit Ville Ephrussi
- 9 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 10 time between trains from Frankfurt to Berlin
- 11 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 12 Tolosa Saturday Market from San Sebastian
- 13 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 14 Where to buy Saffron?
- 15 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 16 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 17 Best Hotel in Tuscany?
- 18 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 19 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 20 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 21 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 22 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 23 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 24 Dublin to Dingle?
- 25 The Best hotel in Caen please !
Honeymoon trip destinations: Greece & Turkey or France and Spain