I was wondering whether you can please help me decide where to go for my honeymoon, which will be from Dec 22nd - Jan 20th.
Right now I've set my mind on Vienna from 22nd to 25th, and then probably will go to Salzburg for 4 days, then to Prague for 4 days and celebrate NYE there. After that I plan to go to Munich for 3 days.
My question is: should I go to Budapest, and if I do should I just go for a day trip from Vienna or should I go for longer?
After Munich, I 'm deciding between going to Monaco, a few French cities, then to a few cities in Spain (Barcelona, Madrid). My other option now is to go to Athens, Delphi Mykonos, and then Istanbul, and then probably to 2 more cities in Turkey.
I've been to Paris, but never been to any other countries mentioned above. We often like to relax when we travel, and I'm especially a fan of good food. Normally I try to go to all of the fine dining places I can find, but this time I'm hoping to be more 'adventurous' and try out local foods. I also want to be able to walk around and see beautiful architecture and sights. I've never been in <6C cold before so I don't know how well I can stand it, but I think I should be fine with warm clothes on.
I wonder whether you can please help me decide between Greece&Turkey or France&Spain for the second half of my trip? Which places would be more beautiful (scenic wise) if we're going in January?
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 2 Bergen Tour.Any suggestion pls.
- 3 cable cars at Wank Mountain
- 4 Two-week itinerary, Barcelona + Madrid + Andalucia
- 5 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 6 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 7 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 8 Jewelry in Bologna, Italy
- 9 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 10 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 11 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 12 Referendum in Greece
- 13 Switzeraland Iternary
- 14 10 days in spain
- 15 Need help for itinerary with 4 yr old
- 16 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 17 Texans Take a Tour
- 18 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 19 Place to stay--Ring of Kerry and Aran Islands
- 20 Train Travel in Germany
- 21 barcelona
- 22 One night in Amsterdam?
- 23 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 24 Barcelona Itinerary
- 25 Rome Walking Guide
Honeymoon trip destinations: Greece & Turkey or France and Spain