I was wondering whether you can please help me decide where to go for my honeymoon, which will be from Dec 22nd - Jan 20th.
Right now I've set my mind on Vienna from 22nd to 25th, and then probably will go to Salzburg for 4 days, then to Prague for 4 days and celebrate NYE there. After that I plan to go to Munich for 3 days.
My question is: should I go to Budapest, and if I do should I just go for a day trip from Vienna or should I go for longer?
After Munich, I 'm deciding between going to Monaco, a few French cities, then to a few cities in Spain (Barcelona, Madrid). My other option now is to go to Athens, Delphi Mykonos, and then Istanbul, and then probably to 2 more cities in Turkey.
I've been to Paris, but never been to any other countries mentioned above. We often like to relax when we travel, and I'm especially a fan of good food. Normally I try to go to all of the fine dining places I can find, but this time I'm hoping to be more 'adventurous' and try out local foods. I also want to be able to walk around and see beautiful architecture and sights. I've never been in <6C cold before so I don't know how well I can stand it, but I think I should be fine with warm clothes on.
I wonder whether you can please help me decide between Greece&Turkey or France&Spain for the second half of my trip? Which places would be more beautiful (scenic wise) if we're going in January?
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 2 Paris Under Seige...
- 3 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 4 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy
- 5 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 6 Global Travel Warning...
- 7 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 8 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 9 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 10 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 11 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 12 WORLD'S TRUSTED NO. 1 SPELL CASTER+27791897218 PROFESSOR SIPHO
- 13 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 14 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 15 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 16 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 17 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 18 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 19 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 20 Liberty print dresses in London?
- 21 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 22 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 23 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 24 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 25 Private transportation
Honeymoon trip destinations: Greece & Turkey or France and Spain