I was wondering whether you can please help me decide where to go for my honeymoon, which will be from Dec 22nd - Jan 20th.
Right now I've set my mind on Vienna from 22nd to 25th, and then probably will go to Salzburg for 4 days, then to Prague for 4 days and celebrate NYE there. After that I plan to go to Munich for 3 days.
My question is: should I go to Budapest, and if I do should I just go for a day trip from Vienna or should I go for longer?
After Munich, I 'm deciding between going to Monaco, a few French cities, then to a few cities in Spain (Barcelona, Madrid). My other option now is to go to Athens, Delphi Mykonos, and then Istanbul, and then probably to 2 more cities in Turkey.
I've been to Paris, but never been to any other countries mentioned above. We often like to relax when we travel, and I'm especially a fan of good food. Normally I try to go to all of the fine dining places I can find, but this time I'm hoping to be more 'adventurous' and try out local foods. I also want to be able to walk around and see beautiful architecture and sights. I've never been in <6C cold before so I don't know how well I can stand it, but I think I should be fine with warm clothes on.
I wonder whether you can please help me decide between Greece&Turkey or France&Spain for the second half of my trip? Which places would be more beautiful (scenic wise) if we're going in January?
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One quick week -- where in France?
- 2 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 3 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 4 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 5 To do afternoon of arrival in London
- 6 Guides - Matera
- 7 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 8 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 9 Spain Itinerary Help
- 10 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 11 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 12 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 13 Ravello to Paestum
- 14 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 15 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 16 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 17 Girona and Besalau
- 18 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 19 London Itinerary and Questions
- 20 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 21 4 flats for a month in Ireland
- 22 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 23 MiFi in Italy
- 24 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 25 Barcelona completely overrated
Honeymoon trip destinations: Greece & Turkey or France and Spain