I was wondering whether you can please help me decide where to go for my honeymoon, which will be from Dec 22nd - Jan 20th.
Right now I've set my mind on Vienna from 22nd to 25th, and then probably will go to Salzburg for 4 days, then to Prague for 4 days and celebrate NYE there. After that I plan to go to Munich for 3 days.
My question is: should I go to Budapest, and if I do should I just go for a day trip from Vienna or should I go for longer?
After Munich, I 'm deciding between going to Monaco, a few French cities, then to a few cities in Spain (Barcelona, Madrid). My other option now is to go to Athens, Delphi Mykonos, and then Istanbul, and then probably to 2 more cities in Turkey.
I've been to Paris, but never been to any other countries mentioned above. We often like to relax when we travel, and I'm especially a fan of good food. Normally I try to go to all of the fine dining places I can find, but this time I'm hoping to be more 'adventurous' and try out local foods. I also want to be able to walk around and see beautiful architecture and sights. I've never been in <6C cold before so I don't know how well I can stand it, but I think I should be fine with warm clothes on.
I wonder whether you can please help me decide between Greece&Turkey or France&Spain for the second half of my trip? Which places would be more beautiful (scenic wise) if we're going in January?
Thank you so much!
Honeymoon trip destinations: Greece & Turkey or France and Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Private Detectives
- 2 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 3 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 4 Calling Jamikins
- 5 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 6 A drive in Europe
- 7 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 8 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 9 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 10 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 11 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 12 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 13 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 14 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 15 Europe in 21 days
- 16 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 17 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 18 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 19 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 20 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 21 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 22 UK for 12 days !
- 23 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 24 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 25 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+