I was wondering whether you can please help me decide where to go for my honeymoon, which will be from Dec 22nd - Jan 20th.
Right now I've set my mind on Vienna from 22nd to 25th, and then probably will go to Salzburg for 4 days, then to Prague for 4 days and celebrate NYE there. After that I plan to go to Munich for 3 days.
My question is: should I go to Budapest, and if I do should I just go for a day trip from Vienna or should I go for longer?
After Munich, I 'm deciding between going to Monaco, a few French cities, then to a few cities in Spain (Barcelona, Madrid). My other option now is to go to Athens, Delphi Mykonos, and then Istanbul, and then probably to 2 more cities in Turkey.
I've been to Paris, but never been to any other countries mentioned above. We often like to relax when we travel, and I'm especially a fan of good food. Normally I try to go to all of the fine dining places I can find, but this time I'm hoping to be more 'adventurous' and try out local foods. I also want to be able to walk around and see beautiful architecture and sights. I've never been in <6C cold before so I don't know how well I can stand it, but I think I should be fine with warm clothes on.
I wonder whether you can please help me decide between Greece&Turkey or France&Spain for the second half of my trip? Which places would be more beautiful (scenic wise) if we're going in January?
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 2 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 3 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 4 Amsterdam Transit
- 5 Pakistani on tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?
- 6 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 7 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 8 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 9 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 10 Lake Maggiore
- 11 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 12 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 13 UK train question
- 14 Power Pump XL Reviews - Free Trail Available
- 15 Day trip suggestion from London
- 16 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 17 Day Trip near Paris
- 18 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 19 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 20 Bootcut jeans
- 21 What is the best spot in Liechtenstein for VERY brief visit?
- 22 Car rental insurance woes
- 23 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 24 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 25 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
Honeymoon trip destinations: Greece & Turkey or France and Spain