I was wondering whether you can please help me decide where to go for my honeymoon, which will be from Dec 22nd - Jan 20th.
Right now I've set my mind on Vienna from 22nd to 25th, and then probably will go to Salzburg for 4 days, then to Prague for 4 days and celebrate NYE there. After that I plan to go to Munich for 3 days.
My question is: should I go to Budapest, and if I do should I just go for a day trip from Vienna or should I go for longer?
After Munich, I 'm deciding between going to Monaco, a few French cities, then to a few cities in Spain (Barcelona, Madrid). My other option now is to go to Athens, Delphi Mykonos, and then Istanbul, and then probably to 2 more cities in Turkey.
I've been to Paris, but never been to any other countries mentioned above. We often like to relax when we travel, and I'm especially a fan of good food. Normally I try to go to all of the fine dining places I can find, but this time I'm hoping to be more 'adventurous' and try out local foods. I also want to be able to walk around and see beautiful architecture and sights. I've never been in <6C cold before so I don't know how well I can stand it, but I think I should be fine with warm clothes on.
I wonder whether you can please help me decide between Greece&Turkey or France&Spain for the second half of my trip? Which places would be more beautiful (scenic wise) if we're going in January?
Thank you so much!
Honeymoon trip destinations: Greece & Turkey or France and Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 2 Dublin to Cashel
- 3 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 4 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 5 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 6 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 7 Help with Lucerne in April
- 8 Time required from CDG airport to Louvre Museum?
- 9 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 10 5 days in France-What do we do!?
- 11 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 12 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 13 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 14 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 15 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 16 Please, please help us plan our trip to Europe!
- 17 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 18 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 19 How do I divide my time up in Belgium
- 20 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 21 8 day May Road Trip - Best of France
- 22 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 23 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 24 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 25 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!