I was wondering whether you can please help me decide where to go for my honeymoon, which will be from Dec 22nd - Jan 20th.
Right now I've set my mind on Vienna from 22nd to 25th, and then probably will go to Salzburg for 4 days, then to Prague for 4 days and celebrate NYE there. After that I plan to go to Munich for 3 days.
My question is: should I go to Budapest, and if I do should I just go for a day trip from Vienna or should I go for longer?
After Munich, I 'm deciding between going to Monaco, a few French cities, then to a few cities in Spain (Barcelona, Madrid). My other option now is to go to Athens, Delphi Mykonos, and then Istanbul, and then probably to 2 more cities in Turkey.
I've been to Paris, but never been to any other countries mentioned above. We often like to relax when we travel, and I'm especially a fan of good food. Normally I try to go to all of the fine dining places I can find, but this time I'm hoping to be more 'adventurous' and try out local foods. I also want to be able to walk around and see beautiful architecture and sights. I've never been in <6C cold before so I don't know how well I can stand it, but I think I should be fine with warm clothes on.
I wonder whether you can please help me decide between Greece&Turkey or France&Spain for the second half of my trip? Which places would be more beautiful (scenic wise) if we're going in January?
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nymphenburg Palace in Munich: how much time to allow?
- 2 Barcelona to south of France
- 3 Two one week bases in Sicily
- 4 England/Scotland In January questions
- 5 Itinerary for 33 days, Portugal-Spain-Morocco, sensible?
- 6 Place to stay in London
- 7 A month in northern Italy: Mountains, Lakes and Castles
- 8 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 9 Breakfast by Roman Colosseum Suggestions?
- 10 Reserve train tickets Bern to Wengen if already have BO regional pass?
- 11 Cornwall and Germany
- 12 Edinburgh Questions...
- 13 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 14 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 15 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 16 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 17 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 18 Holding bags in Paris
- 19 Italy - Sorrento to Rome
- 20 From London to Italy - where to go?
- 21 Trip to France (Provence, Languedoc/Roussillon) - a quick summary
- 22 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 23 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 24 Nonstop from Belfast to ...???
- 25 Help me celebrate my daughter's 10th Birthday in Austria!
Honeymoon trip destinations: Greece & Turkey or France and Spain