I was wondering whether you can please help me decide where to go for my honeymoon, which will be from Dec 22nd - Jan 20th.
Right now I've set my mind on Vienna from 22nd to 25th, and then probably will go to Salzburg for 4 days, then to Prague for 4 days and celebrate NYE there. After that I plan to go to Munich for 3 days.
My question is: should I go to Budapest, and if I do should I just go for a day trip from Vienna or should I go for longer?
After Munich, I 'm deciding between going to Monaco, a few French cities, then to a few cities in Spain (Barcelona, Madrid). My other option now is to go to Athens, Delphi Mykonos, and then Istanbul, and then probably to 2 more cities in Turkey.
I've been to Paris, but never been to any other countries mentioned above. We often like to relax when we travel, and I'm especially a fan of good food. Normally I try to go to all of the fine dining places I can find, but this time I'm hoping to be more 'adventurous' and try out local foods. I also want to be able to walk around and see beautiful architecture and sights. I've never been in <6C cold before so I don't know how well I can stand it, but I think I should be fine with warm clothes on.
I wonder whether you can please help me decide between Greece&Turkey or France&Spain for the second half of my trip? Which places would be more beautiful (scenic wise) if we're going in January?
Thank you so much!
Honeymoon trip destinations: Greece & Turkey or France and Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 2 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 3 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 4 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 5 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 6 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 7 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 8 Paris and where else?
- 9 Raining in rome
- 10 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 11 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 12 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 13 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 14 Italian Lakes
- 15 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 16 Christmas Day in Scuol
- 17 Autumn in Paris
- 18 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 19 Help With Vienna
- 20 What's the most economical way to see Dublin and London?
- 21 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 22 Trains in Europe
- 23 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 24 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 25 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna