I was wondering whether you can please help me decide where to go for my honeymoon, which will be from Dec 22nd - Jan 20th.
Right now I've set my mind on Vienna from 22nd to 25th, and then probably will go to Salzburg for 4 days, then to Prague for 4 days and celebrate NYE there. After that I plan to go to Munich for 3 days.
My question is: should I go to Budapest, and if I do should I just go for a day trip from Vienna or should I go for longer?
After Munich, I 'm deciding between going to Monaco, a few French cities, then to a few cities in Spain (Barcelona, Madrid). My other option now is to go to Athens, Delphi Mykonos, and then Istanbul, and then probably to 2 more cities in Turkey.
I've been to Paris, but never been to any other countries mentioned above. We often like to relax when we travel, and I'm especially a fan of good food. Normally I try to go to all of the fine dining places I can find, but this time I'm hoping to be more 'adventurous' and try out local foods. I also want to be able to walk around and see beautiful architecture and sights. I've never been in <6C cold before so I don't know how well I can stand it, but I think I should be fine with warm clothes on.
I wonder whether you can please help me decide between Greece&Turkey or France&Spain for the second half of my trip? Which places would be more beautiful (scenic wise) if we're going in January?
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UNITED :YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SU*PP0RT
- 2 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 3 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 4 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 5 3 days solo in London
- 6 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 7 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 8 Chania
- 9 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 10 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 11 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 12 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 13 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 14 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 15 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 16 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 17 Hotels in Turin
- 18 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 19 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 20 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 21 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 22 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 23 Help on ancient history route
- 24 Days to Avoid Roussillon, Gordes, etc.
- 25 Now to Madrid
Honeymoon trip destinations: Greece & Turkey or France and Spain