I was wondering whether you can please help me decide where to go for my honeymoon, which will be from Dec 22nd - Jan 20th.
Right now I've set my mind on Vienna from 22nd to 25th, and then probably will go to Salzburg for 4 days, then to Prague for 4 days and celebrate NYE there. After that I plan to go to Munich for 3 days.
My question is: should I go to Budapest, and if I do should I just go for a day trip from Vienna or should I go for longer?
After Munich, I 'm deciding between going to Monaco, a few French cities, then to a few cities in Spain (Barcelona, Madrid). My other option now is to go to Athens, Delphi Mykonos, and then Istanbul, and then probably to 2 more cities in Turkey.
I've been to Paris, but never been to any other countries mentioned above. We often like to relax when we travel, and I'm especially a fan of good food. Normally I try to go to all of the fine dining places I can find, but this time I'm hoping to be more 'adventurous' and try out local foods. I also want to be able to walk around and see beautiful architecture and sights. I've never been in <6C cold before so I don't know how well I can stand it, but I think I should be fine with warm clothes on.
I wonder whether you can please help me decide between Greece&Turkey or France&Spain for the second half of my trip? Which places would be more beautiful (scenic wise) if we're going in January?
Thank you so much!
Honeymoon trip destinations: Greece & Turkey or France and Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trieste and Koper
- 2 Stay near Paris
- 3 What still confounds you about travel?
- 4 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 5 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 6 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 7 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 8 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 9 Venice Restaurant - Open on Mondays
- 10 Pronunciation
- 11 Monet in Normandy
- 12 Dublin Tour Companies
- 13 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 14 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 15 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 16 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 17 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 18 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 19 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 20 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 21 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 22 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 23 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 24 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 25 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace