I was wondering whether you can please help me decide where to go for my honeymoon, which will be from Dec 22nd - Jan 20th.
Right now I've set my mind on Vienna from 22nd to 25th, and then probably will go to Salzburg for 4 days, then to Prague for 4 days and celebrate NYE there. After that I plan to go to Munich for 3 days.
My question is: should I go to Budapest, and if I do should I just go for a day trip from Vienna or should I go for longer?
After Munich, I 'm deciding between going to Monaco, a few French cities, then to a few cities in Spain (Barcelona, Madrid). My other option now is to go to Athens, Delphi Mykonos, and then Istanbul, and then probably to 2 more cities in Turkey.
I've been to Paris, but never been to any other countries mentioned above. We often like to relax when we travel, and I'm especially a fan of good food. Normally I try to go to all of the fine dining places I can find, but this time I'm hoping to be more 'adventurous' and try out local foods. I also want to be able to walk around and see beautiful architecture and sights. I've never been in <6C cold before so I don't know how well I can stand it, but I think I should be fine with warm clothes on.
I wonder whether you can please help me decide between Greece&Turkey or France&Spain for the second half of my trip? Which places would be more beautiful (scenic wise) if we're going in January?
Thank you so much!
Honeymoon trip destinations: Greece & Turkey or France and Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 German Rail Twin Pass
- 2 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 3 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 4 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 5 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 6 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 7 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 8 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 9 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 10 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 11 Vienna State Opera Tickets
- 12 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 13 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 14 White Villages base?
- 15 10 days to Explore Europe
- 16 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 17 How much luggage?????
- 18 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 19 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 20 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 21 Help with France itinerary
- 22 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 23 ITALO trains need help
- 24 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 25 Cornwall or Paris?