I was wondering whether you can please help me decide where to go for my honeymoon, which will be from Dec 22nd - Jan 20th.
Right now I've set my mind on Vienna from 22nd to 25th, and then probably will go to Salzburg for 4 days, then to Prague for 4 days and celebrate NYE there. After that I plan to go to Munich for 3 days.
My question is: should I go to Budapest, and if I do should I just go for a day trip from Vienna or should I go for longer?
After Munich, I 'm deciding between going to Monaco, a few French cities, then to a few cities in Spain (Barcelona, Madrid). My other option now is to go to Athens, Delphi Mykonos, and then Istanbul, and then probably to 2 more cities in Turkey.
I've been to Paris, but never been to any other countries mentioned above. We often like to relax when we travel, and I'm especially a fan of good food. Normally I try to go to all of the fine dining places I can find, but this time I'm hoping to be more 'adventurous' and try out local foods. I also want to be able to walk around and see beautiful architecture and sights. I've never been in <6C cold before so I don't know how well I can stand it, but I think I should be fine with warm clothes on.
I wonder whether you can please help me decide between Greece&Turkey or France&Spain for the second half of my trip? Which places would be more beautiful (scenic wise) if we're going in January?
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 2 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 3 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 4 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 5 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 6 Naples or Genoa
- 7 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 8 From Genoa to Rome...
- 9 France to stop making foie grois
- 10 Spain in November
- 11 5 nights in Andalusia
- 12 Road trip - Italian to French Riveria
- 13 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 14 Itinerary help please!
- 15 Greece Itinerary
- 16 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 17 Road trip Bergen to Trolltunga
- 18 From Riga airport to Riga downtown 222 mini-bus
- 19 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 20 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 21 How big backpack do I need?
- 22 Holiday Itinerary
- 23 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?
- 24 AVE train tickets questions.
- 25 The Texas Trio Tour England
Honeymoon trip destinations: Greece & Turkey or France and Spain