I was wondering whether you can please help me decide where to go for my honeymoon, which will be from Dec 22nd - Jan 20th.
Right now I've set my mind on Vienna from 22nd to 25th, and then probably will go to Salzburg for 4 days, then to Prague for 4 days and celebrate NYE there. After that I plan to go to Munich for 3 days.
My question is: should I go to Budapest, and if I do should I just go for a day trip from Vienna or should I go for longer?
After Munich, I 'm deciding between going to Monaco, a few French cities, then to a few cities in Spain (Barcelona, Madrid). My other option now is to go to Athens, Delphi Mykonos, and then Istanbul, and then probably to 2 more cities in Turkey.
I've been to Paris, but never been to any other countries mentioned above. We often like to relax when we travel, and I'm especially a fan of good food. Normally I try to go to all of the fine dining places I can find, but this time I'm hoping to be more 'adventurous' and try out local foods. I also want to be able to walk around and see beautiful architecture and sights. I've never been in <6C cold before so I don't know how well I can stand it, but I think I should be fine with warm clothes on.
I wonder whether you can please help me decide between Greece&Turkey or France&Spain for the second half of my trip? Which places would be more beautiful (scenic wise) if we're going in January?
Thank you so much!
Honeymoon trip destinations: Greece & Turkey or France and Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 2 I went to Paris in June
- 3 Tour Group Operators
- 4 How to make this adventure work?
- 5 Does this sound feasible?
- 6 Eating in University cafeterias
- 7 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 8 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 9 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 10 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 11 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 12 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 13 Late night train from Prague
- 14 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 15 Nice/Cote D'azur/Monaco surroundings - suggestions please...
- 16 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 17 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 18 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 19 Madrid and London
- 20 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 21 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 22 Spending money in Italy?
- 23 Theater in London
- 24 How would you adapt Rick Steves' Athens & the Heart of Greece tour?
- 25 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome