We changed our trip plans as suggested by many Fodors members. Thank you! My husband and I would be so greatful for any suggestions of places to see, things to do, where to eat, and accommodations.
Here are our trip plans:
We are leaving October 16th from Austin, TX and coming back November 6th. We plan to fly into Venice and out of Rome.
Venice- 2 nights
Rail to Florence- 2 or 3 nights
Rent a car, Trip through Tuscany- 4 or 5 nights
Drive to Amalfi Coast- 3 nights
Drive through Pompeii on the way to Naples
Naples- 2 nights
Turn in car
Rail to Rome - 6 or 7 nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 2 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 3 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 4 London Restaurants
- 5 Corsica
- 6 17 days in England
- 7 VENICE
- 8 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 9 London best location
- 10 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 11 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 12 Transportation Tips/Advice for Spain (itinerary included)
- 13 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 14 An Introduction to French Wines...
- 15 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 16 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 17 Scandinavian itinerary sanity check
- 18 travel around Spain
- 19 Train up the Jungfrau
- 20 credit and debit cards
- 21 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 22 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 23 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 24 CDG to Marais transfer
- 25 Train from Charles de Gaulle