We changed our trip plans as suggested by many Fodors members. Thank you! My husband and I would be so greatful for any suggestions of places to see, things to do, where to eat, and accommodations.
Here are our trip plans:
We are leaving October 16th from Austin, TX and coming back November 6th. We plan to fly into Venice and out of Rome.
Venice- 2 nights
Rail to Florence- 2 or 3 nights
Rent a car, Trip through Tuscany- 4 or 5 nights
Drive to Amalfi Coast- 3 nights
Drive through Pompeii on the way to Naples
Naples- 2 nights
Turn in car
Rail to Rome - 6 or 7 nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 광교오피 아찔한달리기 광교건마 www.adal.ml 광교휴게텔 광교마사지 광교키스방
- 2 파주오피 파주건마 아달 파주휴게텔 www.adal.ml 파주마사지 파주키스방
- 3 아달 www.adal.ml 길동오피 길동건마 길동휴게텔 길동마사지 길동키스방
- 4 구의휴게텔 구의오피 아찔한 달리기 www.adal.ml 구의건마 구의마사지 구의키스방
- 5 www.adal.ml 아찔한달리기 제주도오피 제주도건마 제주도휴게텔 제주도마사지
- 6 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 7 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 8 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 9 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 10 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 11 "Never Mind"
- 12 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 13 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 14 Italian car factory tours
- 15 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 16 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 17 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 18 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 19 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 20 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 21 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 22 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 23 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 24 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 25 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April