We changed our trip plans as suggested by many Fodors members. Thank you! My husband and I would be so greatful for any suggestions of places to see, things to do, where to eat, and accommodations.
Here are our trip plans:
We are leaving October 16th from Austin, TX and coming back November 6th. We plan to fly into Venice and out of Rome.
Venice- 2 nights
Rail to Florence- 2 or 3 nights
Rent a car, Trip through Tuscany- 4 or 5 nights
Drive to Amalfi Coast- 3 nights
Drive through Pompeii on the way to Naples
Naples- 2 nights
Turn in car
Rail to Rome - 6 or 7 nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 2 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area
- 3 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 4 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 5 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 6 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 7 Meteora for older folk
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 10 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 11 Athens
- 12 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 13 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 14 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 Germany train help!
- 17 Spain in July
- 18 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 19 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 20 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 21 Train help for Prague
- 22 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 23 We're here!
- 24 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 25 Petrol in Greece