We changed our trip plans as suggested by many Fodors members. Thank you! My husband and I would be so greatful for any suggestions of places to see, things to do, where to eat, and accommodations.
Here are our trip plans:
We are leaving October 16th from Austin, TX and coming back November 6th. We plan to fly into Venice and out of Rome.
Venice- 2 nights
Rail to Florence- 2 or 3 nights
Rent a car, Trip through Tuscany- 4 or 5 nights
Drive to Amalfi Coast- 3 nights
Drive through Pompeii on the way to Naples
Naples- 2 nights
Turn in car
Rail to Rome - 6 or 7 nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 2 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?
- 3 Paris and Normandy
- 4 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 5 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 6 London Hotel - Different Request
- 7 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 8 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 9 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 10 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 11 British Airways - Global Entry - TSA precheck
- 12 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 13 London in Winter Report
- 14 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 15 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 16 Airport Transit Visa
- 17 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 18 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 19 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 20 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 21 Paris advice with kids
- 22 Anniversary trip to France
- 23 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 24 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 25 Early morning flight Venice/VCE