We changed our trip plans as suggested by many Fodors members. Thank you! My husband and I would be so greatful for any suggestions of places to see, things to do, where to eat, and accommodations.
Here are our trip plans:
We are leaving October 16th from Austin, TX and coming back November 6th. We plan to fly into Venice and out of Rome.
Venice- 2 nights
Rail to Florence- 2 or 3 nights
Rent a car, Trip through Tuscany- 4 or 5 nights
Drive to Amalfi Coast- 3 nights
Drive through Pompeii on the way to Naples
Naples- 2 nights
Turn in car
Rail to Rome - 6 or 7 nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 총판 홍보 ♣kakao: BL45★텔레그램 : kor7m★
- 2 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 3 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 4 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 5 Iceland
- 6 Spain - day driver advice
- 7 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 8 London with Teens Trip Report
- 9 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 10 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 11 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 12 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 13 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 14 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 15 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 16 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 17 Coordinating Transportation and Lodging near Leicester
- 18 Lake Como AREA questions
- 19 Berlin to ?
- 20 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 21 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 22 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 23 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 24 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 25 Cortona -- just a passing thought