We changed our trip plans as suggested by many Fodors members. Thank you! My husband and I would be so greatful for any suggestions of places to see, things to do, where to eat, and accommodations.
Here are our trip plans:
We are leaving October 16th from Austin, TX and coming back November 6th. We plan to fly into Venice and out of Rome.
Venice- 2 nights
Rail to Florence- 2 or 3 nights
Rent a car, Trip through Tuscany- 4 or 5 nights
Drive to Amalfi Coast- 3 nights
Drive through Pompeii on the way to Naples
Naples- 2 nights
Turn in car
Rail to Rome - 6 or 7 nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 2 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 3 Venice/Mestre
- 4 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 5 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 6 Barcelona alternative
- 7 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 8 auto europa or auto europe?
- 9 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 10 car insurance italy
- 11 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 12 8 Days in Spain
- 13 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 14 Spanish Medical Providers
- 15 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 16 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 17 9 Days in Spain
- 18 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 19 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 20 Paris to Italy
- 21 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 22 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 23 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 24 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 25 Amsterdam