My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon departing NYC May 26th and coming back around June 11th (dates flexible). We are looking to relax, not rush, wander old streets, sit outside and eat amazing food and drink wine and swim and hang out on beaches.
We want to try to stay out of touristy areas as much as possible and get an authentic experience. We want beaches that are not crowded, we want to hang out where the locals are and eat what they eat. We want a romantic, sexy and fun vacation! We are young and want to enjoy Italy and everything it has to offer for young newlyweds.
Here are our thoughts and we are up for completely changing this if anyone has any ideas for itineraries!
-Flying into Rome spending 3 nts there
-Taking train to Florence and spending 2 nights there
-Then we want to head to the country side. I would love to find a place with a pool, on a winery with amazing views of rolling hills, restaurant and bikes to ride around to other wineries. We live in NYC and don't drive much so we are not comfortable renting a car. We need to find a place easily accessible by train/bus.
-Then head to sorrento/ravello or somewhere on the amalfi coast. We want beaches and good food and interesting streets to walk around. I've read positano is "disneyland like".
Please let us know your thoughts.
THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 우리카지노•• 艺━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••艺 우리카지노
- 2 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 3 Apps for hiring taxi's, maps, using the metro, translations
- 4 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 5 tipping
- 6 Where to go? Iceland vs Czech Republic?
- 7 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 8 14 days in Greece
- 9 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 10 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 11 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 12 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 13 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 14 The DCC scam is spreading
- 15 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 16 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 17 Madrid Spain Hotels near Prado Museum
- 18 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 19 Germany
- 20 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 21 London Paris
- 22 Vienna sights and tickets to sights in Prague and Budapest
- 23 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 24 What clothes?
- 25 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?