My gf and i got recently engaged in India and are planning to have a wedding in January 2016.I know i am asking for a help for a honeymoon plan for 2016,it's because i'll be leaving for work in a couple of weeks and will be coming back only on january first week of 2016.Her favorite places to visit are Paris and Switzerland and i want to make it memorable for her by having a 5day/6night in Europe during February with dates ranging from 10-16th of February.But my concern is since it is winter time will the shops/hotels be closed or seine river cruise unavailability etc.Please help in creating an itinerary.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 2 Kitchen Units Manchester
- 3 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 4 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 5 Interesting places to visit
- 6 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 7 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 8 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 9 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 10 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 11 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 12 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 13 Advice on Berlin hotels
- 14 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 15 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 16 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 17 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 18 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 19 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 20 Train help for Prague
- 21 Germany train help!
- 22 Acropolis Athens
- 23 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 24 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 25 Swiss Travel Pass
Honeymoon to Paris and Switzerland....Planning to go during February