My fiance and I are marrying mid-September and leaving immediately after on our honeymoon. We're spending the first week of our honeymoon in the Maldives and Dubai.
For the second part of our honeymoon, we are spending 9 days in Europe. We don't have anything planned yet except our flights (to MXP), but we're inspired by the movie "Two for the Road" to take a road trip through the rivieras (doing so without any heartbreak, of course).
So far, we've just kind of outlined the road trip. We would really appreciate suggestions for fun adventures, sight-seeing, places to stay/eat and favorite BEACHES along this route. Thanks in advance for your help!!
Day 1: (AM) fly into Milan (PM) drive to Monaco or Hyeres
Day 2: (AM) Monaco/Hyeres, drive up riviera (PM) drive to Cinque Terre
Day 3: Cinque Terre, spend night on a boat
Day 4: Rome
Day 5: Rome
Day 6: Riviera (what towns should we visit??)
Day 7: Milan
Day 8: Milan
Day 9: (AM) Milan, (PM) fly home
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 4 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 5 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 6 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 7 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 10 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 11 We're here!
- 12 10 days in Paris and......
- 13 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 14 Moving to Italy
- 15 Sardinia-too busy early/mid July??
- 16 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 17 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 18 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 19 Spain in July
- 20 Rick Steves Alternatives
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 23 Planning an independent tour of UK mid-2017
- 24 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 25 Swiss Travel Pass