My fiance and I are marrying mid-September and leaving immediately after on our honeymoon. We're spending the first week of our honeymoon in the Maldives and Dubai.
For the second part of our honeymoon, we are spending 9 days in Europe. We don't have anything planned yet except our flights (to MXP), but we're inspired by the movie "Two for the Road" to take a road trip through the rivieras (doing so without any heartbreak, of course).
So far, we've just kind of outlined the road trip. We would really appreciate suggestions for fun adventures, sight-seeing, places to stay/eat and favorite BEACHES along this route. Thanks in advance for your help!!
Day 1: (AM) fly into Milan (PM) drive to Monaco or Hyeres
Day 2: (AM) Monaco/Hyeres, drive up riviera (PM) drive to Cinque Terre
Day 3: Cinque Terre, spend night on a boat
Day 4: Rome
Day 5: Rome
Day 6: Riviera (what towns should we visit??)
Day 7: Milan
Day 8: Milan
Day 9: (AM) Milan, (PM) fly home
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 2 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 3 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 4 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 5 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 6 Driving from Rennes to Geneva
- 7 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 8 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 9 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 10 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 11 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 12 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 13 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 14 Praiano
- 15 Ronda Wine/biking
- 16 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 17 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 18 Undisclsoed location
- 19 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 20 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 21 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 22 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 23 Italy bus or train
- 24 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 25 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London