My fiance and I are marrying mid-September and leaving immediately after on our honeymoon. We're spending the first week of our honeymoon in the Maldives and Dubai.
For the second part of our honeymoon, we are spending 9 days in Europe. We don't have anything planned yet except our flights (to MXP), but we're inspired by the movie "Two for the Road" to take a road trip through the rivieras (doing so without any heartbreak, of course).
So far, we've just kind of outlined the road trip. We would really appreciate suggestions for fun adventures, sight-seeing, places to stay/eat and favorite BEACHES along this route. Thanks in advance for your help!!
Day 1: (AM) fly into Milan (PM) drive to Monaco or Hyeres
Day 2: (AM) Monaco/Hyeres, drive up riviera (PM) drive to Cinque Terre
Day 3: Cinque Terre, spend night on a boat
Day 4: Rome
Day 5: Rome
Day 6: Riviera (what towns should we visit??)
Day 7: Milan
Day 8: Milan
Day 9: (AM) Milan, (PM) fly home
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 슈퍼카지노ᛞ【RAM300.COM】ᛞ 젠틀맨카지노 주소
- 2 온라인바카라주소 ᛡ【RAM300.COM】 ᛡ우리카지노 주소
- 3 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 4 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 5 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 6 Spain in December
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 9 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 10 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 11 K-Day
- 12 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 13 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 14 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 15 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 16 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 17 Cell Phone Question
- 18 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 19 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 20 Greek Islands (small)
- 21 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 22 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 23 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 24 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 25 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands