I am Dev from India. I am planing to go to Greece for honeymoon in June 2014. So I need some guidance from you guys.
Place : Greece
Time: 1st Week of June 2014
Duration: 7-10 Days
I have done little search on net and got to know some Information about Santorini, Crete and also Mykonos.
We want to explore beautiful beaches (Blue water/ White sand) and also interested in some water activities. Which are the places should we explore?
Also should we include Athens in a trip?
If possible please tell no. of days and place.
Thank you in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 2 Amalfi Coast help
- 3 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 4 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 5 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 6 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 7 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 8 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 9 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 10 Trains in Alps and UK
- 11 Switzerland
- 12 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 13 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 14 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 15 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 16 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 17 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 18 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 19 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 20 CDG airport and connection time
- 21 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 22 Travelogue: Norway with kids (Bergen & Fjord)
- 23 Travelogue: Sweden with kids
- 24 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 25 Dash to Sicily January Advice hel....
Honeymoon to Greece in June 2014. Santorini, Crete, Mykonos, Rodes