I am Dev from India. I am planing to go to Greece for honeymoon in June 2014. So I need some guidance from you guys.
Place : Greece
Time: 1st Week of June 2014
Duration: 7-10 Days
I have done little search on net and got to know some Information about Santorini, Crete and also Mykonos.
We want to explore beautiful beaches (Blue water/ White sand) and also interested in some water activities. Which are the places should we explore?
Also should we include Athens in a trip?
If possible please tell no. of days and place.
Thank you in advance,
Honeymoon to Greece in June 2014. Santorini, Crete, Mykonos, Rodes
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 2 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 3 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 4 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 5 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 6 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 7 Airport ATMs
- 8 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 9 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 10 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 11 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 12 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 13 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 14 Three ferries to Mull
- 15 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 16 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 17 American Express
- 18 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 19 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 20 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 21 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 22 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 23 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 24 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 25 Which european city?