I am Dev from India. I am planing to go to Greece for honeymoon in June 2014. So I need some guidance from you guys.
Place : Greece
Time: 1st Week of June 2014
Duration: 7-10 Days
I have done little search on net and got to know some Information about Santorini, Crete and also Mykonos.
We want to explore beautiful beaches (Blue water/ White sand) and also interested in some water activities. Which are the places should we explore?
Also should we include Athens in a trip?
If possible please tell no. of days and place.
Thank you in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 4 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 5 Paris cooking classes
- 6 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 7 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 8 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 9 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 10 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 11 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 12 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 13 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 14 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 15 St Denis Cathedral
- 16 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 17 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 18 Ronda Wine/biking
- 19 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 20 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 21 Perugia
- 22 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 23 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 24 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 25 Praiano
Honeymoon to Greece in June 2014. Santorini, Crete, Mykonos, Rodes