I am Dev from India. I am planing to go to Greece for honeymoon in June 2014. So I need some guidance from you guys.
Place : Greece
Time: 1st Week of June 2014
Duration: 7-10 Days
I have done little search on net and got to know some Information about Santorini, Crete and also Mykonos.
We want to explore beautiful beaches (Blue water/ White sand) and also interested in some water activities. Which are the places should we explore?
Also should we include Athens in a trip?
If possible please tell no. of days and place.
Thank you in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Summer French classes for kids
- 2 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 3 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 4 Trans-Siberia Train
- 5 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 6 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 7 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 8 Discover Effortless Way To Construct Muscle Fast
- 9 Edgard bus website English version?
- 10 Are you looking for most affordable tour packages?
- 11 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 12 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 13 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 14 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 15 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 16 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 17 Paris New Years Eve and New Years Day
- 18 Car rental/return near London
- 19 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 20 Early Flight Out of Stockholm on Disembarkation Day
- 21 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 22 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 23 Europe Itinerary
- 24 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 25 Camino Redux
Honeymoon to Greece in June 2014. Santorini, Crete, Mykonos, Rodes