I am Dev from India. I am planing to go to Greece for honeymoon in June 2014. So I need some guidance from you guys.
Place : Greece
Time: 1st Week of June 2014
Duration: 7-10 Days
I have done little search on net and got to know some Information about Santorini, Crete and also Mykonos.
We want to explore beautiful beaches (Blue water/ White sand) and also interested in some water activities. Which are the places should we explore?
Also should we include Athens in a trip?
If possible please tell no. of days and place.
Thank you in advance,
Honeymoon to Greece in June 2014. Santorini, Crete, Mykonos, Rodes
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Short-stay apartment in Italy -- common practices?
- 2 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 3 Train to Airport in Venice
- 4 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 5 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 6 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 7 Foie gras, redux
- 8 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 9 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 10 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 11 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 12 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 13 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 14 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 15 Airport to Piraeus
- 16 Trieste and Koper
- 17 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 18 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 19 Very early departure from Istanbul airport
- 20 What still confounds you about travel?
- 21 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 22 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 23 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 24 Questions for my German friends
- 25 Pronunciation