I am Dev from India. I am planing to go to Greece for honeymoon in June 2014. So I need some guidance from you guys.
Place : Greece
Time: 1st Week of June 2014
Duration: 7-10 Days
I have done little search on net and got to know some Information about Santorini, Crete and also Mykonos.
We want to explore beautiful beaches (Blue water/ White sand) and also interested in some water activities. Which are the places should we explore?
Also should we include Athens in a trip?
If possible please tell no. of days and place.
Thank you in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 2 Place to Eat in Aix-en-Provence
- 3 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 4 Iceland photo tour- any tips?
- 5 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 6 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 7 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 8 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 9 Rome and Amalfi Coast Trip Report
- 10 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 11 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 12 Entertaining 17 year-old in Rome
- 13 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 14 Rome or Venice first
- 15 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 16 Shannon Airport - Mobile Data Card
- 17 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 18 B&B in Ireland
- 19 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 20 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 21 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 22 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 23 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 24 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 25 Lake District: HF Holiday houses Derwent Bank and Monk Coniston
Honeymoon to Greece in June 2014. Santorini, Crete, Mykonos, Rodes