I am Dev from India. I am planing to go to Greece for honeymoon in June 2014. So I need some guidance from you guys.
Place : Greece
Time: 1st Week of June 2014
Duration: 7-10 Days
I have done little search on net and got to know some Information about Santorini, Crete and also Mykonos.
We want to explore beautiful beaches (Blue water/ White sand) and also interested in some water activities. Which are the places should we explore?
Also should we include Athens in a trip?
If possible please tell no. of days and place.
Thank you in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BELLSOUTH Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 Bellsouth 24*7
- 2 Itinery help Crete
- 3 Scotland - We're Here!
- 4 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 5 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 6 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 7 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 8 TIM in FCO - update
- 9 Train / Calabria
- 10 Game of Thrones Tour in N. Ireland
- 11 16 days in France and Italy
- 12 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 13 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 14 Short Trip to Usak, (Eastern Aegean Turkey)
- 15 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 16 Lisbon - a few tips
- 17 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 18 Need help traveling from Austria to Switzerland
- 19 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 20 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 21 Avoid Europcar!
- 22 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 23 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 24 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 25 European Vacation 2017
Honeymoon to Greece in June 2014. Santorini, Crete, Mykonos, Rodes