I am Dev from India. I am planing to go to Greece for honeymoon in June 2014. So I need some guidance from you guys.
Place : Greece
Time: 1st Week of June 2014
Duration: 7-10 Days
I have done little search on net and got to know some Information about Santorini, Crete and also Mykonos.
We want to explore beautiful beaches (Blue water/ White sand) and also interested in some water activities. Which are the places should we explore?
Also should we include Athens in a trip?
If possible please tell no. of days and place.
Thank you in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 2 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 3 5 Day itinerary
- 4 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 5 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 6 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 7 Our European adventures
- 8 Eurotrip - Athens to Santorini
- 9 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 10 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 11 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 12 Spain Trip Report
- 13 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 14 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 15 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 16 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 17 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 18 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 19 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 20 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 21 20 free days of Europe
- 22 CDG international flight
- 23 12 days europe
- 24 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 25 Budapest on a budget
Honeymoon to Greece in June 2014. Santorini, Crete, Mykonos, Rodes