I am Dev from India. I am planing to go to Greece for honeymoon in June 2014. So I need some guidance from you guys.
Place : Greece
Time: 1st Week of June 2014
Duration: 7-10 Days
I have done little search on net and got to know some Information about Santorini, Crete and also Mykonos.
We want to explore beautiful beaches (Blue water/ White sand) and also interested in some water activities. Which are the places should we explore?
Also should we include Athens in a trip?
If possible please tell no. of days and place.
Thank you in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 2 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 3 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 4 Poland in September
- 5 Why I loved Riga (Latvia)
- 6 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 7 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 8 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 9 train from ams to paris
- 10 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 11 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 12 Help with my 9 week Europe Itinerary
- 13 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 14 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 15 Cordoba or Granada?
- 16 Apartments in Lisbon-Neighbouhood?
- 17 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 18 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 19 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 20 3 nights in Tuscany
- 21 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 22 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 23 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 24 Munich, Germany
- 25 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
Honeymoon to Greece in June 2014. Santorini, Crete, Mykonos, Rodes