All, please help! I would like to honeymoon in Europe, specifically Amsterdam, Italy, and France this June before my husband and I try to start a family. Where should I book my trip and what is the best way to spend the least amount of money and days while getting to enjoy the best food, wine, coffee, and not miss significant places in each country. We don't mind traveling by train intercity and prefer staying at a 3 star minimum hotel. We probably can only take a 9 day vacation.
Honeymoon to Europe in June
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Matisse at Tate
- 2 What to wear
- 3 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 4 London - Site List Triage -
- 5 Barcelona & Mallorca: Bon Dia
- 6 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 7 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 8 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 9 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 10 London and Where Else in late December?
- 11 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 12 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 13 Greece-carhire-ferries.
- 14 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 15 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 16 Driving from Delphi to Nafplion
- 17 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 18 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 19 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 20 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 21 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 22 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 23 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 24 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 25 A Superb 8 Days in Dresden