All, please help! I would like to honeymoon in Europe, specifically Amsterdam, Italy, and France this June before my husband and I try to start a family. Where should I book my trip and what is the best way to spend the least amount of money and days while getting to enjoy the best food, wine, coffee, and not miss significant places in each country. We don't mind traveling by train intercity and prefer staying at a 3 star minimum hotel. We probably can only take a 9 day vacation.
Honeymoon to Europe in June
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 2 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 3 Paris: Best Bistros
- 4 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 5 Provence to Toulouse: Trip Planning Help Needed
- 6 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 7 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 8 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 9 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 10 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 11 Saone River Burgundy self-drive barge need itinerary
- 12 Help plan my honeymoon! Northern Spain, and/or Lisbon or Bordeaux
- 13 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 14 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 15 UK's 6 month tourist visa
- 16 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 17 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 18 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 19 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 20 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 21 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 22 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 23 First time in Ireland...have just 5 days to see a lot! Need advice
- 24 Como Lake for Easter weekend - is a rental car worthwhile?
- 25 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague