I'm getting married in late November and planning to go Austria / Switzerland for my honeymoon (roughly 27- Nov to 11 Dec). I would like to explore nature, art, culture, adventure, Shopping, Music, maybe skiing, but I am open to anything that would make my trip more memorable.
I'm planning to drive and I found three routes:
1- Vienna, Salzburg, Zell am see, Innsbruck, back to Vienna
2- Zurich, east side of Switzerland, Innsbruck, Zell am see, Salzburg, Vienna
3- Opposite to 2
I'm not really interested in skiing and winter sports, I would like to know which of these routes is the best in terms weather ? is driving a good idea in this time of the year ? and what would be duration to spend in these cities? I'll appreciate other suggestion and recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 테크노바카라//〃 RED909.Ｃoℳ 〃//슈퍼바카라
- 2 바카라싸이트∖∖ϗ→ ＲＥＤ９０９。ＣＯＭ ←ϗ∖∖슈퍼카지노
- 3 바카라사이트**♫《 ｋｒ０２１。ｚｅ。ａｍ 》♫**슈퍼바카라
- 4 라이브바카라**♫《 ｋｒ０２１。ｚｅ。ａｍ 》♫**슈퍼바카라
- 5 생방송바카라∖∖ϗ→ ＲＥＤ９０９。ＣＯＭ ←ϗ∖∖슈퍼카지노
- 6 생중계바카라//〃 RED909.Ｃoℳ 〃//슈퍼바카라
- 7 와와바카라•⋟ ｒｅｄ９０９。ｃｏｍ ⋞• 【슈퍼바카라】슈퍼카지노
- 8 온라인바카라→＂ ＫＲ０２１。ＺＥ。ＡＭ ＂←슈퍼바카라
- 9 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 10 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 11 Undisclsoed location
- 12 Need help with my itinerary
- 13 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 14 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 15 Chamonix to Paris
- 16 Italy bus or train
- 17 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 18 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 19 Paris in September
- 20 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 21 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 22 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 23 help with Italy itinerary
- 24 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 25 14 days end to end London Heathrow