I'm getting married in late November and planning to go Austria / Switzerland for my honeymoon (roughly 27- Nov to 11 Dec). I would like to explore nature, art, culture, adventure, Shopping, Music, maybe skiing, but I am open to anything that would make my trip more memorable.
I'm planning to drive and I found three routes:
1- Vienna, Salzburg, Zell am see, Innsbruck, back to Vienna
2- Zurich, east side of Switzerland, Innsbruck, Zell am see, Salzburg, Vienna
3- Opposite to 2
I'm not really interested in skiing and winter sports, I would like to know which of these routes is the best in terms weather ? is driving a good idea in this time of the year ? and what would be duration to spend in these cities? I'll appreciate other suggestion and recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AVG@ Installation renewal CONTACT ☎18006817208 AVG Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Italy Car Scam
- 3 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 4 Ireland - 1 Week Options
- 5 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 6 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 7 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 8 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 9 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 10 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 11 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 12 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 13 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 14 Quizz !
- 15 Spanish Medical Providers
- 16 Iceland
- 17 Venice/Mestre
- 18 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 19 Our future trip to Greece
- 20 Russia in two weeks in December
- 21 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 22 Christmas Day in Granada
- 23 car insurance italy
- 24 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 25 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago