I'm getting married in late November and planning to go Austria / Switzerland for my honeymoon (roughly 27- Nov to 11 Dec). I would like to explore nature, art, culture, adventure, Shopping, Music, maybe skiing, but I am open to anything that would make my trip more memorable.
I'm planning to drive and I found three routes:
1- Vienna, Salzburg, Zell am see, Innsbruck, back to Vienna
2- Zurich, east side of Switzerland, Innsbruck, Zell am see, Salzburg, Vienna
3- Opposite to 2
I'm not really interested in skiing and winter sports, I would like to know which of these routes is the best in terms weather ? is driving a good idea in this time of the year ? and what would be duration to spend in these cities? I'll appreciate other suggestion and recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 2 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 3 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 4 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 5 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 6 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 7 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 8 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 9 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 10 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 11 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 12 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 13 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 14 English Countryside
- 15 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 16 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 17 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 18 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 19 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 20 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 21 When to Visit Scotland
- 22 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 23 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 24 Paris Shuttle Service - AVOID!!!!
- 25 Trains in Alps and UK