I'm getting married in late November and planning to go Austria / Switzerland for my honeymoon (roughly 27- Nov to 11 Dec). I would like to explore nature, art, culture, adventure, Shopping, Music, maybe skiing, but I am open to anything that would make my trip more memorable.
I'm planning to drive and I found three routes:
1- Vienna, Salzburg, Zell am see, Innsbruck, back to Vienna
2- Zurich, east side of Switzerland, Innsbruck, Zell am see, Salzburg, Vienna
3- Opposite to 2
I'm not really interested in skiing and winter sports, I would like to know which of these routes is the best in terms weather ? is driving a good idea in this time of the year ? and what would be duration to spend in these cities? I'll appreciate other suggestion and recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UNITED: MCAFEE Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 MCAFEE SECURITY 24*7
- 2 GMAIL Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 GMAIL Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 3 Stuck in Paris
- 4 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 5 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 6 Renting a car in Greece
- 7 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 8 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 9 Spain - day driver advice
- 10 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 11 Greece
- 12 Ex-pats with young kids
- 13 Iceland france spain
- 14 Ludwig Castles
- 15 Help on ancient history route
- 16 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 17 London with Teens Trip Report
- 18 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 19 Paris hotel
- 20 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 21 Spanish food - not that special?
- 22 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 23 Maximizing Norway time
- 24 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 25 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?