I'm getting married in late November and planning to go Austria / Switzerland for my honeymoon (roughly 27- Nov to 11 Dec). I would like to explore nature, art, culture, adventure, Shopping, Music, maybe skiing, but I am open to anything that would make my trip more memorable.
I'm planning to drive and I found three routes:
1- Vienna, Salzburg, Zell am see, Innsbruck, back to Vienna
2- Zurich, east side of Switzerland, Innsbruck, Zell am see, Salzburg, Vienna
3- Opposite to 2
I'm not really interested in skiing and winter sports, I would like to know which of these routes is the best in terms weather ? is driving a good idea in this time of the year ? and what would be duration to spend in these cities? I'll appreciate other suggestion and recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 2 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 3 2 weeks Europe trip
- 4 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 5 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 6 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 7 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 8 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 9 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 10 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 11 How to pick an apartment in Paris?
- 12 mountain views near London
- 13 12 days in and out of Barcelona-where to go?
- 14 Cordoba Overnight?
- 15 Seville, Cordoba, Ronda, Granada Trip Report
- 16 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 17 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 18 Train/s from Antwerp to Cochem, Germany
- 19 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 20 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 21 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 22 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 23 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 24 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 25 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt