We are going on a honeymoon to Greece and Switzerland.
We plan to leave India on 3rd June,
In Switzerland I would like to cover Lucerne, Interlaken and Zermatt. In Greece I want to cover Santorini, Mykonos and Athens (only if it required connecting flights)
I want to spend 1 week in Greece and 1 week in Switzerland
On the 16th or 17th June I would like to return to India
Would it be more advisable for me to travel to Greece or Switzerland first taking into account the cost factor as well as the ideal time to visit these places.
I am looking for help in planning my itinery with hotel stays and transfers to different destinations with pick up and drop facilities at all the places. The total budget that I have is around 3000 euros including airfare.
Kindly advice me on the good hotels to stay in as well as the places for local sightseeing.
Honeymoon Switzerland and Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 2 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 3 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 4 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 5 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 6 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 7 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 8 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 9 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 10 Augsburg with kids
- 11 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 12 He said , she said
- 13 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 14 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 15 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 16 Pix from Dresden Trip
- 17 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 18 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 19 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 20 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 21 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 22 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 23 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 24 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 25 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)