We are going on a honeymoon to Greece and Switzerland.
We plan to leave India on 3rd June,
In Switzerland I would like to cover Lucerne, Interlaken and Zermatt. In Greece I want to cover Santorini, Mykonos and Athens (only if it required connecting flights)
I want to spend 1 week in Greece and 1 week in Switzerland
On the 16th or 17th June I would like to return to India
Would it be more advisable for me to travel to Greece or Switzerland first taking into account the cost factor as well as the ideal time to visit these places.
I am looking for help in planning my itinery with hotel stays and transfers to different destinations with pick up and drop facilities at all the places. The total budget that I have is around 3000 euros including airfare.
Kindly advice me on the good hotels to stay in as well as the places for local sightseeing.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seville Itinerary
- 2 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 3 Are Munich and Vienna too similar for same trip?
- 4 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 5 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 6 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 7 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 8 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 9 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 10 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 11 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 12 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 13 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 14 Athens or So. Spain in winter
- 15 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 16 Corsica experts: Where should I spend an extra night?
- 17 8 Days in Corsica--Not Enough!
- 18 Italy by car
- 19 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 20 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 21 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 22 T Mobile Does it Again
- 23 Melk/Wachau Day Trip from Vienna
- 24 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 25 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?