We are going on a honeymoon to Greece and Switzerland.
We plan to leave India on 3rd June,
In Switzerland I would like to cover Lucerne, Interlaken and Zermatt. In Greece I want to cover Santorini, Mykonos and Athens (only if it required connecting flights)
I want to spend 1 week in Greece and 1 week in Switzerland
On the 16th or 17th June I would like to return to India
Would it be more advisable for me to travel to Greece or Switzerland first taking into account the cost factor as well as the ideal time to visit these places.
I am looking for help in planning my itinery with hotel stays and transfers to different destinations with pick up and drop facilities at all the places. The total budget that I have is around 3000 euros including airfare.
Kindly advice me on the good hotels to stay in as well as the places for local sightseeing.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 2 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 3 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 4 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 5 An evening in London
- 6 NYT article
- 7 Sicily help
- 8 Rome to Venice
- 9 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 10 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 11 Uber vs. TfL
- 12 Bordeaux to Nice
- 13 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 14 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 15 One free day in Barcelona
- 16 "Too Much Cows"
- 17 Alitala
- 18 Athens Help
- 19 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 20 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 21 Rome -- The next time around
- 22 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 23 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 24 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 25 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen