We are going on a honeymoon to Greece and Switzerland.
We plan to leave India on 3rd June,
In Switzerland I would like to cover Lucerne, Interlaken and Zermatt. In Greece I want to cover Santorini, Mykonos and Athens (only if it required connecting flights)
I want to spend 1 week in Greece and 1 week in Switzerland
On the 16th or 17th June I would like to return to India
Would it be more advisable for me to travel to Greece or Switzerland first taking into account the cost factor as well as the ideal time to visit these places.
I am looking for help in planning my itinery with hotel stays and transfers to different destinations with pick up and drop facilities at all the places. The total budget that I have is around 3000 euros including airfare.
Kindly advice me on the good hotels to stay in as well as the places for local sightseeing.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 2 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 3 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 4 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 5 Guided Vatican Tours
- 6 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 7 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 8 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 9 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 10 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 11 One July night in Verona - help!
- 12 16 days in France and Italy
- 13 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 14 Cappadocia in June
- 15 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 16 Majorca 9 days - change hotels during trip?
- 17 Lisbon
- 18 Picturesque fjord driving south west norway
- 19 Car insurance in Iceland
- 20 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 21 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 22 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 23 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 24 Scotland - We're Here!
- 25 Italy with my Teen daughters