We are going on a honeymoon to Greece and Switzerland.
We plan to leave India on 3rd June,
In Switzerland I would like to cover Lucerne, Interlaken and Zermatt. In Greece I want to cover Santorini, Mykonos and Athens (only if it required connecting flights)
I want to spend 1 week in Greece and 1 week in Switzerland
On the 16th or 17th June I would like to return to India
Would it be more advisable for me to travel to Greece or Switzerland first taking into account the cost factor as well as the ideal time to visit these places.
I am looking for help in planning my itinery with hotel stays and transfers to different destinations with pick up and drop facilities at all the places. The total budget that I have is around 3000 euros including airfare.
Kindly advice me on the good hotels to stay in as well as the places for local sightseeing.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Belgium for the 1st time
- 2 http://www.supplementoffers.org/intelleral/
- 3 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 4 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 5 Lose Weight And Which It Stays Off Simply By Tips!
- 6 http://fitnesssteer.com/multiplex-garcinia/
- 7 Jack the Ripper Tour and Regent Palace Hotel
- 8 11 days in Andalusia
- 9 Norway Route to take for Self driving
- 10 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 11 Should we go to Vienna?
- 12 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 13 Summer 2017 with Teens and Family
- 14 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 15 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus
- 16 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 17 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 18 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 19 norway self-drive itinerary
- 20 Loire Valley itinerary
- 21 Paris - Phantom - Theatre Mogador Fire
- 22 Iceland trip report
- 23 February in Florence
- 24 Ronda to Seville
- 25 Europe Itinerary