We are going on a honeymoon to Greece and Switzerland.
We plan to leave India on 3rd June,
In Switzerland I would like to cover Lucerne, Interlaken and Zermatt. In Greece I want to cover Santorini, Mykonos and Athens (only if it required connecting flights)
I want to spend 1 week in Greece and 1 week in Switzerland
On the 16th or 17th June I would like to return to India
Would it be more advisable for me to travel to Greece or Switzerland first taking into account the cost factor as well as the ideal time to visit these places.
I am looking for help in planning my itinery with hotel stays and transfers to different destinations with pick up and drop facilities at all the places. The total budget that I have is around 3000 euros including airfare.
Kindly advice me on the good hotels to stay in as well as the places for local sightseeing.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What type of visa is right for me?
- 2 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 3 First time in France
- 4 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 5 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 6 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 7 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 8 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 9 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 10 Budapest Hotels
- 11 Salzburg or Regensberg
- 12 4 days in switzerland
- 13 A Week in Western Crete (with photos)
- 14 France and Barcelona : 2016 Trip Report
- 15 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 16 Munich
- 17 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 18 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 19 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 20 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 21 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 22 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 23 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 24 Portugal itinerary help
- 25 First Time Solo Travel info