We are going on a honeymoon to Greece and Switzerland.
We plan to leave India on 3rd June,
In Switzerland I would like to cover Lucerne, Interlaken and Zermatt. In Greece I want to cover Santorini, Mykonos and Athens (only if it required connecting flights)
I want to spend 1 week in Greece and 1 week in Switzerland
On the 16th or 17th June I would like to return to India
Would it be more advisable for me to travel to Greece or Switzerland first taking into account the cost factor as well as the ideal time to visit these places.
I am looking for help in planning my itinery with hotel stays and transfers to different destinations with pick up and drop facilities at all the places. The total budget that I have is around 3000 euros including airfare.
Kindly advice me on the good hotels to stay in as well as the places for local sightseeing.
Honeymoon Switzerland and Greece
- 1 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 2 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 3 Spain - Andalucia
- 4 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 5 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 6 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 7 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 8 Travelling from Venice to the Cinque Terre towns.
- 9 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 10 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 11 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 12 One more last question on Bayeux
- 13 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 14 Medieval Tallinn
- 15 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 16 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 17 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 18 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 19 Euro Train
- 20 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 21 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 22 Italian language schools
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 When to visit Provence updated info
- 25 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins