We are going on a honeymoon to Greece and Switzerland.
We plan to leave India on 3rd June,
In Switzerland I would like to cover Lucerne, Interlaken and Zermatt. In Greece I want to cover Santorini, Mykonos and Athens (only if it required connecting flights)
I want to spend 1 week in Greece and 1 week in Switzerland
On the 16th or 17th June I would like to return to India
Would it be more advisable for me to travel to Greece or Switzerland first taking into account the cost factor as well as the ideal time to visit these places.
I am looking for help in planning my itinery with hotel stays and transfers to different destinations with pick up and drop facilities at all the places. The total budget that I have is around 3000 euros including airfare.
Kindly advice me on the good hotels to stay in as well as the places for local sightseeing.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Compare & Save Cheap Hotel Deals
- 2 12 days europe
- 3 Weekend hopping: Ghent, Zadar, Lisbon, Bosch, Brno,...
- 4 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 5 cell phone companys
- 6 CDG international flight
- 7 Berlin restaurant recs
- 8 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 9 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 10 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 11 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 12 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 13 Seville in late January
- 14 Lipari to Capri??
- 15 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 16 2 Porto-Lisbon q's, 1 phone q
- 17 Italy for the first time
- 18 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 19 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 20 5 day s in Belgrade
- 21 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 22 Travel WiFi - France
- 23 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 24 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 25 Gelato course in Rome?