We are going on a honeymoon to Greece and Switzerland.
We plan to leave India on 3rd June,
In Switzerland I would like to cover Lucerne, Interlaken and Zermatt. In Greece I want to cover Santorini, Mykonos and Athens (only if it required connecting flights)
I want to spend 1 week in Greece and 1 week in Switzerland
On the 16th or 17th June I would like to return to India
Would it be more advisable for me to travel to Greece or Switzerland first taking into account the cost factor as well as the ideal time to visit these places.
I am looking for help in planning my itinery with hotel stays and transfers to different destinations with pick up and drop facilities at all the places. The total budget that I have is around 3000 euros including airfare.
Kindly advice me on the good hotels to stay in as well as the places for local sightseeing.
Honeymoon Switzerland and Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Too many Trip Reports
- 2 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 3 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 4 Great London Bars with a view
- 5 Rome Food Tour
- 6 Paris, Ile de France...and WHERE? 1st trip to France in June! Oh la la!
- 7 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 8 Art in Paris
- 9 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 10 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 11 Rental car while in Ireland
- 12 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 13 Hotels that we found special
- 14 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 15 Roussillon, a photo essay
- 16 St Germain
- 17 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 18 First Time to UK since 2001
- 19 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 20 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 21 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 22 I dream of Europe
- 23 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 24 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 25 Backpacking Europe in the Winter