We are going on a honeymoon to Greece and Switzerland.
We plan to leave India on 3rd June,
In Switzerland I would like to cover Lucerne, Interlaken and Zermatt. In Greece I want to cover Santorini, Mykonos and Athens (only if it required connecting flights)
I want to spend 1 week in Greece and 1 week in Switzerland
On the 16th or 17th June I would like to return to India
Would it be more advisable for me to travel to Greece or Switzerland first taking into account the cost factor as well as the ideal time to visit these places.
I am looking for help in planning my itinery with hotel stays and transfers to different destinations with pick up and drop facilities at all the places. The total budget that I have is around 3000 euros including airfare.
Kindly advice me on the good hotels to stay in as well as the places for local sightseeing.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 2 What one thing in Paris?
- 3 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 4 Holiday in Austria
- 5 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 6 Help with air/train logistics in U.K.!
- 7 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 8 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 9 Rue des Rosiers
- 10 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 11 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 12 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 13 First Trip to Europe!
- 14 Switzerland in mid-April
- 15 sfo to europe
- 16 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 17 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 18 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 19 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 20 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 21 Car rental leaving Rome
- 22 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 23 Trip Report - Croatia, Sept 22 -Oct 12 (Slovenia, Bosnia..)
- 24 Normandy and England in November Trip Planning
- 25 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories