My husband and I are planning to visit Switzerland in February or March for our honeymoon. We are going to be flying into Geneva as we have a friend there that we will be visiting with for a couple of days. Afterwards, we would like to go to the Alps and ski for the remainder of the week. We were interested in suggestions regarding which town to stay in and perhaps a nice resort. We are looking for something mid priced ($200-400 dollars a night). We would like to stay somewhere that has great skiing, a good apres ski scene and good restaurants. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LIsbon
- 2 강원랜드카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 3 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 4 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 5 Back from Paris
- 6 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 7 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 8 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 9 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 10 Another tipping question: concierges
- 11 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 12 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 13 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Luggage Storage
- 16 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 17 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 18 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 19 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 20 Trip suggestion
- 21 Spain in July
- 22 Summer Travel order
- 23 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 24 Corfu
- 25 Chios and Mesta Chios