My husband and I are planning to visit Switzerland in February or March for our honeymoon. We are going to be flying into Geneva as we have a friend there that we will be visiting with for a couple of days. Afterwards, we would like to go to the Alps and ski for the remainder of the week. We were interested in suggestions regarding which town to stay in and perhaps a nice resort. We are looking for something mid priced ($200-400 dollars a night). We would like to stay somewhere that has great skiing, a good apres ski scene and good restaurants. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 days greece tour! Help me plz!
- 2 Berlin to Italy
- 3 Take your necessary things while traveling!
- 4 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 5 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 6 Florence - Where to stay
- 7 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 8 Killarney
- 9 Where to go!?
- 10 First time in Bulgaria
- 11 Vacation
- 12 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 13 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 14 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 15 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 16 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 17 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 18 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 19 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 20 Walking itinerary in England?
- 21 Dog friendly hotels
- 22 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 23 Cambridge in May
- 24 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 25 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!